Bad
Good

i'm sorry, but this is a great school with hundreds of amazing opportunities. It is a safe school. There's no fights during the school year, it's actually rare to find gang members. I hate that everyone believes that this school is unsafe because it's "ghetto". Go to school there and you'll see that it isn't what everyone makes it out to be.

I had been to PSJA North the rate of quality and safety did not go down. The only reason we have publicity is because the people wants us to become a bad school just because they don't like us. But PSJA North is a very good school the teachers are great and i think they teach very well in my perspective.

my opinion is that in my eyes this is not!!! a 'safe school'! lots of gang violence is going on ... it's not fair to teen agers that actually want to learn but can't learn because of teens that are just rude & mean & disrespect the whole class it's not right at all!!!!!-April

I had attended PSJA North when it first opened, and has dropped in Quality and Safety for our children. I do understand that it does offer AP courses for our children but when it comes right down to quality and safety it is still below the National Average.

Psja hs is honestly a great school and our academic programs are very difficult, our school offers the 'ap' program which will better equip us for the near future. I am currently in our school's symphonic orchestra and it is one of the most respected orchestras in the valley. My high school experience is, and has been absolutely fantastic and therefore I would never trade it for anything else. Go raiders!

Actually a great school for any student, yet gets a bad wrap for the intangibles.

Last modified Psja North High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.