Pilot Point, TX

Pilot Point High School 5

Posted March 05, 2012
I've been to a lot of schools and did not like any of them my grades were terrible and when I started at pilot point high my grades went up to passing and really enjoyed going there.

Posted January 30, 2009
My son is getting a great, well-rounded education at PPHS. His teachers are great and I find the office and administration to very supportive and helpful. PPHS has a great athletic tradition, and it has a lot to offer academically as well. We wouldn't want to be any where else.

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted October 13, 2008
All this school worries about is sports, not a lot for the academic side of things, they do alot to put more burdens on the parents here than help, i agree with the ones before me.

Posted September 29, 2008
Both of my children have attended school in Pilot Point since first grade. Over the last few years it is sad to see what has happen to the school system. I felt it was in the best interest of my children to remove them from Pilot Point schools.

Posted August 29, 2008
There is a great atmosphere a PPHS. We have a lot of challenges facing us now and more in the near future, but everyone is working together to make the best of what we have.

Posted November 24, 2006
this school is not very good

Pilot Point High School 2

Posted March 07, 2006
Unless your child plays football or girls basketball, don't expect much support for the other sports offered here.

Pilot Point High School
1300 North Washington Street, Pilot Point, TX  76258
Last modified Pilot Point High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pilot Point High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top