Bad
Good

Two kids completed all 12 years in PPISD, were involved in many extra-curricular activities and were successful in college. Great small school experience with caring teachers.

The school focuses solely on athletics, the office staff are very disrespectful, and nothing is done to make anyone feel welcome here.

I've been to a lot of schools and did not like any of them my grades were terrible and when I started at pilot point high my grades went up to passing and really enjoyed going there.

My son is getting a great, well-rounded education at PPHS. His teachers are great and I find the office and administration to very supportive and helpful. PPHS has a great athletic tradition, and it has a lot to offer academically as well. We wouldn't want to be any where else.

All this school worries about is sports, not a lot for the academic side of things, they do alot to put more burdens on the parents here than help, i agree with the ones before me.

Both of my children have attended school in Pilot Point since first grade. Over the last few years it is sad to see what has happen to the school system. I felt it was in the best interest of my children to remove them from Pilot Point schools.

There is a great atmosphere a PPHS. We have a lot of challenges facing us now and more in the near future, but everyone is working together to make the best of what we have.

this school is not very good

Last modified Pilot Point High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.