P A S A R 2

Posted August 28, 2014
One of the worst service in Plano ISD. Horrible customer service. Bad experience the few times I had to call. They flat out say " if you don't like the service then take your kids somewhere else". Also, their voice mail greeting is "Don't leave a VM because we will NOT return your call". I can't believe these people are allowed to do so in such a wonderful district. I love the school and the teachers, but PASAR program is horrible!!

P A S A R 1

Posted January 07, 2011
Plano pasar after school has very bad financial service and not much help . I had to call several times to get an answer and none of them are helpful. I have very bad experience with these people to get a small info as well.My son doesnt have much to learn . It is really a waste of money as per my opinion.

P A S A R 1

Posted April 15, 2010

P A S A R 5

Posted July 02, 2008

P A S A R 5

Posted November 28, 2005
PASAR an afterschool program for k-5. The only thing I can say is awesome. Help with homework from teachers, creative and fun activities, my son loves it. The monthly price is comparable with most afterschool 'daycares', and we know daycares tend not to provide the instruction or guidance our children really need. PASAR is a wonderful, safe and informative afterschool program that is right there at your childs campus. They even provide some holiday care for an additional fee. I encourage parents to check out their website and or talk to someone within PASAR, you'll be glad you did :)

P A S A R