Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

My daughter has attended Taylor for 5 years now and I love it. The teachers are Amazing and the principal is great!

Great experience with teachers and other staffs. Very good infrastructure and responsive approach from the school with high degree of care to children

I love Taylor Elementary School. They are great and caring about each student. I'm a father of 3 students on there and I'm really proud and satisfied.

Very friendly and protective staff. Quality of classroom curriculum is outstanding and very appropriate discipline methods such as the color chart for grades K-1st

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The Taylor teachers are very pro-active and efficient on their learning environment proposal. Also they are so kind to the kiddos that is impossible not like them.

Amount of homework: Disagree

In this point I believe that the amount of homework is low and could be improved.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Taylor developed Honesty, Integrity and Falrness in its students teaching them citizenship and living in a community skills that are very important on these days. Even in a multicultural environment that we are involved. Hope all Schools act like that.

Taylor received me and my foreign family in a wonderful manner. They understood our limitations and helped us to integrate in the community in a very fast way. My boys came from no-English to almost fluency very fast due to the great ESL program. Thanks Taylor Elementary.

My daughter has been to three elementary schools in four years and this school is, by far, the best one she has attended. The teacher is quite attentive to her individual needs. Her teacher gives her Quest kids accelerated work and other projects when she finds a section they have mastered that some of her other students may still need instruction on. Her teachers are on point when it comes to teaching each child individually. Each teacher we have met listened to our concerns for our daughter's individual needs, listened when we described our her learning style and what motivates her and has used that knowledge to benefit her. I feel like my daughter's success lies in the "team" we form at the beginning of each year under her teacher's guidance. I feel like our concerns are addressed when we have them and I trust these teachers to make the best decisions for their classrooms. Every teacher we have spoken with truly believes in the gifts of each of their students. I never feel like when my daughter has an infraction that she is treated unfairly. The times my child has been made to stay behind the class or miss recess it was because she misbehaved. The only time I really feel like she has been singled out is for achievements/awards/good doings. We have attended a couple really distraught schools with troubled children, no budgets and a largely inattentive/uncaring staff- Taylor Elementary is NOT those things. These staff members love our kids, from the Principal to the lunch staff, my daughter always comes home feeling cared for and appreciated. We love Taylor and couldn't ask for a better, more caring staff.

My friends child experienced a teacher that did not attend to his needs as an individual, was more concerned with performance than the needs of the student. I would not recomnmend this school to anyone I know.

Last modified Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.