Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted January 18, 2016
To Mrs. Christy Garza that directs the School in a wonderful way and make all of us very proud to be part of this community.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 18, 2016
The Taylor teachers are very pro-active and efficient on their learning environment proposal. Also they are so kind to the kiddos that is impossible not like them.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted January 18, 2016
In this point I believe that the amount of homework is low and could be improved.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted January 18, 2016
My sons are foreigner with a very limited English when they joined Taylor and they was very much respected during the whole year and helped to integrate to School environment very fast.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 18, 2016
Taylor emphasizes the community values in its students in a so strong way that they act like old friends since the beginning.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 18, 2016
Taylor developed Honesty, Integrity and Falrness in its students teaching them citizenship and living in a community skills that are very important on these days. Even in a multicultural environment that we are involved. Hope all Schools act like that.

Taylor Elementary School 5

Posted January 18, 2016
Taylor received me and my foreign family in a wonderful manner. They understood our limitations and helped us to integrate in the community in a very fast way. My boys came from no-English to almost fluency very fast due to the great ESL program. Thanks Taylor Elementary.

Taylor Elementary School 5

Posted June 02, 2015
My daughter has been to three elementary schools in four years and this school is, by far, the best one she has attended. The teacher is quite attentive to her individual needs. Her teacher gives her Quest kids accelerated work and other projects when she finds a section they have mastered that some of her other students may still need instruction on. Her teachers are on point when it comes to teaching each child individually. Each teacher we have met listened to our concerns for our daughter's individual needs, listened when we described our her learning style and what motivates her and has used that knowledge to benefit her. I feel like my daughter's success lies in the "team" we form at the beginning of each year under her teacher's guidance. I feel like our concerns are addressed when we have them and I trust these teachers to make the best decisions for their classrooms. Every teacher we have spoken with truly believes in the gifts of each of their students. I never feel like when my daughter has an infraction that she is treated unfairly. The times my child has been made to stay behind the class or miss recess it was because she misbehaved. The only time I really feel like she has been singled out is for achievements/awards/good doings. We have attended a couple really distraught schools with troubled children, no budgets and a largely inattentive/uncaring staff- Taylor Elementary is NOT those things. These staff members love our kids, from the Principal to the lunch staff, my daughter always comes home feeling cared for and appreciated. We love Taylor and couldn't ask for a better, more caring staff.

Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2015
My friends child experienced a teacher that did not attend to his needs as an individual, was more concerned with performance than the needs of the student. I would not recomnmend this school to anyone I know.

Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2015
The school has been antagonistic and rude to me when I go there to discuss different instances of behavior with my child. They treat him poorly and as a disruptance even though he has the right to equal treatment and education the same as other children. He has a difficult time focusing and staying on task and is constantly being punished for this by being kept inside during recess and lunch and isolated, rather than being allowed the liberty of running around and letting off excess steam. This to me is counterproductive and against behavior therapy practices.

9865 Gillespie Drive, Plano, TX  75025
Last modified Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top