Plano, TX

Posted November 25, 2014
Worst school ever! Bullying. drugs, verbal abuse from the coaches, clueless principal who won't take any complaints from parents, particularly from females. The principal denies everything that's going on at FMS. Disgraceful!!!

Posted July 30, 2014
worst school ever. I had not ever, ever ever, hoped it would be this dissapointing. Just kidding Just Kidding

Posted June 08, 2014
PARENTS: Worst school ever!! Stay away if you can. Principal is clueless and denies drugs and bullying going on. He won't take any complaints from parents, especially females. Coaches are verbally abusive to the students. Disgraceful! I don't know how they keep their jobs!! Frisco ISD should fire these people.

Posted May 25, 2014
Fowler middle school has a great learning environment for kids. The material is challenging and helps kids succeed. The teachers are amazing! They work so hard and communicate very well with the parents. Fowler is awesome!

Posted March 03, 2014
Coming toward the end of three years at Fowler I couldn't have hoped or expected a better , educational experience or environment for my son. Our experience at FMS along with FISD has exceeded every expectation and raised the bar on what can be accomplished in public schools. I applaud the staff at FMS and wish to thank them for their exemplary service !

Posted March 02, 2014
The principals only care about money, status, and wealthy/influential parents' kids. If you're not rich, they will let the teachers and everyone else trample your child's dignity and self-esteem. Disgraceful.

Posted January 06, 2014
One last thing, fowler is extremely diverse. About 35 percent asian 45 Caucasian 10 African American and 8 percent Hispanic and 2 other. So I'll you are uncomfortable with the mixing of cultures best avoid our school.

Posted January 06, 2014
Terrible. The teachers are nice, but the administrators are all rude and completely disconnected from the student body. Struggling or non-conforming students are treated in an abusive manner, and no one tries to show any compassion. The head principal is a bully who fosters a culture of bullying at this school. Don't send your child here if you can help it.

Fowler Middle School 4

Posted February 19, 2013
My 2 kids went to Fowler. Most of the teachers are nice and very good teachers. As more then one parent mentioned in her/his post, my children don't like the the coaches and the assistant principal either. They are clueless when it comes to talking with kids. Most kids are afraid to talk to them, even to ask simple questions, especially coaches. Example: my daughter missed a game and i wanted to know if she was gonna play the next one and/or she has stay after practice for make ups. My daughter did not want to talk to the coach, she was scared to be yelled at. Then i wrote an email, simple and short just to check about scheduling. I work and there is no bus after normal dismissal time, so I need to prepare myself. For my surprise, the coach went straight to my daughter complaining that I should not have written to them, that she (my daughter) would find that out in pracice. Really??? Whats wrong with that???? Why they are so aggressive and passive aggressive???? Not happy with that :( Anyways, that's the only negative thing about Fowler.

Fowler Middle School 3

Posted April 22, 2012
My child has ADHD (inattentive) and a number of Teachers either don't have the desire, time, bandwidth or skills to teach in the way and manner suited for this learning difference, regardless of state requirement(s). This has made it difficult to succeed and maintain a healthy level of confidence. I hope for a turnaround.

Fowler Middle School
3801 McDermott Road, Plano, TX  75025
Last modified Fowler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fowler Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top