K, 3-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

I have seen first-hand how supported, safe and comfortable students feel and I saw Spring Creek's core values in action as kids thrived using their resources, showing compassion and asking teachers for help. I have seen respect and genuine caring from teachers that I hear about from other parents. This school has given my child a tremendous amount of freedom to pursue knowledge and experiences far beyond that of a typical high school, and has challenged her to explore her interests in greater depth. Because of Spring Creek, she is different; she is better... more confident than she has ever been.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

From the first consideration of moving our child out of public school, my spouse and I were impressed with Spring Creek Academy's flexibility and tailored use of curriculum to meet the needs of a variety of learners. Our first classroom visit included the demonstration of teaching that met visual, kinetic, and auditory needs.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Behind Spring Creek's success is a core set of leadership values that not only the faculty embraces, but the students adopt and personify. From participating in external academic competition to representing in student government, the school encourages kids to explore leadership opportunities.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There's very little doubt in my mind, that my child has benefited from the diversity that Spring Creek has to offer... developing strong characteristics of empathy, consideration, and benevolence.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

From my family's experience, Spring Creek has been able to recruit and retain some of the most effective middle and high school teachers from around the area.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Of course homework and self study is a part of the overall approach at Spring Creek, and each year the rigor of expectations grows, but at a pace that my child is able to accept and within parameters that seem achievable each school year.

My child continues to excel not just in academic pursuits, but also in the development of self-esteem and confidence during these early high school years often plagued by social anxiety and uncertainty. I feel that Spring Creek Academy's environment and culture, from the teachers and staff to the students, provides a safe place for children of all ages to grow and mature at the right pace.

As a student at Spring Creek Academy, I can say the years I have attended have been some of the best years of my life! The feeling of a loving and close community is rare in a school environment. The small class sizes eliminate "cliques" and "groups" and everyone is truly a part of a big, happy family. The welcoming environment is not the only upside to Spring Creek Academy. The academics, though rigorous and challenging, are exactly what growing students need to succeed in the real world. I have personally noticed vast improvements not only in my overall knowledge, but also in my note taking and studying skills (two skills vital for college). I feel more confident, especially in my writing skills. Overall, Spring Creek Academy is not only a marvelous learning environment, it also welcomes students to a family of highly motivated students and people!

Spring Creek Academy Is an absolute gem for parents who are looking for a challenging academic environment that allows flexibility as their child seeks to excel in non-academic areas. Coming from an exemplary school district with a child in all honors classes, we were concerned that the curriculum would not be challenging enough, but that has not been the case.

A positive educational environment where students can pursue academic excellence while pursuing personal excellence in their dreams for their future.

Last modified Spring Creek Academy is a Private school that serves grades K, 3-12