Plano, TX

Allan K & Carolyn H Bird Education Center 5

Posted April 08, 2010
The Special Program's Center is a wonderful place! Yes there are kids that have issues with their behavior BUT! they change over time without even noticing it! You develop a much stronger bond/relationship with the teachers there than at regular school's; they actually care for you. I was there for about 5 months and now that i am back at my home school teachers are amazed with how much i have changed. My mom is so proud of me now that my grades are all above 90's; SPC is a good place.

Allan K & Carolyn H Bird Education Center
1300 19th St, Plano, TX  75074
Last modified Allan K & Carolyn H Bird Education Center is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Allan K & Carolyn H Bird Education Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top