Plano, TX

Barron Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2014
Barron Elementary is one of the best schools in this zip code. My children originally attended Memorial Elementary, and we pulled them from there for multiple reasons. Barron is a diamond in the rough.... The principal (Ms. Loper) is one of the sweetest individuals I have ever met, and I am so glad she is having an influence on my children. My son has a health condition and Nurse Rose is very caring! Every teacher that my son has had here for the past four years has been exceptionally outstanding. If you are looking for a public school that challenges your children academically and a staff that loves your kids as if they were their own, you need to enroll them at Barron. By far, this is the best elementary school around.

Barron Elementary School
3300 Ave P, Plano, TX  75074
Last modified Barron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barron Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top