Plano, TX
After care: No

Posted October 24, 2013
I was having trouble in school as I was both ahead and behind so I eventually started to go to BBA and it's the best most understanding school! The teachers and kids are great With more funding we can expand

Posted October 23, 2013
My son has been attending Bridge Builder for the last five years. The school and staff are outstanding. They test each student to see where they are in each subject and tailor a curriculum to meet their needs. My son is gifted, but has learning differences. The teachers have worked with him to further his strengths and to help him reach his potential in his weaker areas. After having been in a traditional school for several years and then BBA, we know that the one-on-one learning that he receives with BBA is what works best for him. We love this school and can't say enough good things about it.

Posted February 24, 2012
Bridge Builder Academy provides unique one-on-one educational opportunities for children of all ages, skill levels and backgrounds. We specialize in individualized GT and SE programs with focus on both traditional educational subjects as well as other skills that affect education and life; such as social skills, life skills, physical education, sensory development and creativity.

Bridge Builder Academy
520 Central Pkwy E # 101, Plano, TX  75074
Last modified Bridge Builder Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Bridge Builder Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top