Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy 4

Posted April 24, 2015
This school was awarded Distinction in Science and Distinction in College and Career Readiness by Texas Education Agency

Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy 1

Posted April 22, 2015
My daughter was instructed during class at this school to pull weeds in a wooded area severely infested with poison ivy. She obtained a severe rash covering most of her face, including her eyes. It's so bad she had to have a shot, a prescription steroid, prescription antihistamine, and prescription strength steroid foam applied to the rash. When I confronted the school principal she said they will continue to send children who haven't had a reaction yet. My daughter is NOT the first, there have been other students before her that have also broken out with rashes due to the poison ivy. After speaking with the principal/superintendent and realizing they would still send students back during school to pull weeds from this area, I decided to go and have a look myself. I found poison ivy everywhere! I trusted this school with my daughters well being and this school put her into harms way. They are not required to be held responsible for the harm, the safety, or well being of their students while in their care due to their negligence. I have learned there are now more students who are also developing rash from the poison ivy. This school should be shut down immediately!!!

Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy 1

Posted April 01, 2015
I send my son to this school in Mesquite and I would recommend staying away. The school was started by Dr. Good and honestly there isn't a good discipline system in place. It's about money and keeping kids in there who should otherwise be attending alternative schools. I could sense that there is no support for teachers and therefore there is a high turnover rate. Stay away from this school!

Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy 2

Posted February 13, 2015
This is a new charter school in Plano and I was anxious to get my son into it. However, their discipline system is lax and although they say they have zero tolerance for bullying, my son goes thru it on a daily basis. I have been there when other parents went in to complain about their children getting bullied too. The teachers are not very professional and from the very first orientation, I was hesitant and not sure I made a good choice transferring my son to this school. If things do not improve, i will take him right back out. You shouldn't have to worry who is going to pick on you that day, each and everyday without feeling like anyone will help.

Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy 5

Posted December 04, 2014
Great Schools for academically advanced kids. Their focus on STRR culture is exemplary and kids feel very safe and secure in this school. The teachers and administration is very friendly and caring that our children enjoy going to this school

Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy
601 Accent Drive, Plano, TX  75075
Last modified Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top