Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy 2

Posted February 13, 2015
This is a new charter school in Plano and I was anxious to get my son into it. However, their discipline system is lax and although they say they have zero tolerance for bullying, my son goes thru it on a daily basis. I have been there when other parents went in to complain about their children getting bullied too. The teachers are not very professional and from the very first orientation, I was hesitant and not sure I made a good choice transferring my son to this school. If things do not improve, i will take him right back out. You shouldn't have to worry who is going to pick on you that day, each and everyday without feeling like anyone will help.

Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy 5

Posted December 04, 2014
Great Schools for academically advanced kids. Their focus on STRR culture is exemplary and kids feel very safe and secure in this school. The teachers and administration is very friendly and caring that our children enjoy going to this school

Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy
601 Accent Drive, Plano, TX  75075
Last modified Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top