Posted April 29, 2014
I could say this school is one of the est in Texas and the best in Plano ISD. The teaching/teachers are perfect. Communication to parents on top. Management at their best.

Posted September 24, 2013
This is a very good school. At first coming from the Midwest, I had my opinions. But really truly, the principal Mrs. Bille Jean is awesome when it comes down to helping you with teachers and parents conversations. The football coach Hughes is the best. Through it all this school was the best choice for my 2 sons. Very sad we left.

Robinson Middle School 3

Posted August 24, 2013
have a son who is in Robinson middle school. It is a nice school. One thing I wish to see is that the school initiate to talk parents when it comes to students low educational performance. I didn't see also home works that he could do as a home work.. When I moved from California to TX, I had a better dream for my son. But practically the school is not as I expected. My suggestion is that teachers should give more exercises so that the students can practice more at home. They have plenty of times to do more school work at home. My second suggestion is that teachers / counselors shouldn't have to wait till it is late. They have to act immediately. My son's class exam was good, but his STAR test result was shocking. I did talk to the counselor but I don't get it yet how the discrepancy became so big.

Robinson Middle School 4

Posted April 24, 2010
Robinson is a very good school. The teachers go above and beyond what the average middle school teachers would do to help their students succeed!

Posted December 14, 2009
I love this school!! Outstanding music programs (Orchestra especcially-was honor orchestra of texas) (: Leads onto great high schools. Agreeably one of the best middle schools in PISD. Sadly, this is my last year): Anyway, every year, I have had a good experience in every level. If planning to transfer, do not plan on going to Jasper-it is overcrowded):

Posted December 07, 2009
This is the best school in PISD- competition(not too much), great commnity, and good race spread

Posted May 05, 2009
I go there now and it is an amazing school! mrs. Behbahani, a tx history teacher is so nice! all the teachers can be strict at times but only if you get on their badside. Not doing homework is not an option at robinson, with every zero, your grade goes down. To anyone who plans to go there,go for it! it is a great school!

Robinson Middle School 0

Posted October 07, 2008
Tobinson is probably the best middle school in the pisd. They have wonderful teachers who are always helping my kids with tutoring. The athletics program is amazing especicially 2008-2009 8th grade football team.

Robinson Middle School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
I am a parent of two children at Robinson and so far, am quite impressed by the dedication of the tutorial teachers in the early am. If you are willing to get your students early to the school, there are teachers who want to help them succeed! Also, love how the Principal is a visual presence especially at lunch time and before and after school, in the hallways and very approachable.

Posted June 22, 2007

Robinson Middle School
6701 Preston Meadow, Plano, TX  75024
Last modified Robinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top