Bad
Good

I love how they work with the parents and child with any problems. I would highly recommend Robinson Middle School to anyone. Mrs DeLeon and Mrs Whitten are exceptional staff who really put the needs of the child first.

Principal Billie-Jean top notch leader, Martine Whitten, counselor, amongst the best I've seen in two decades of of parenting children with special needs. Eric Bear, amazing fun, dedicated science teacher, Mr Prater, social science, passionate about kids education, and the list of great teachers goes on and on and on at this school. However these individual outperformers are being let down by culture and process. Some work needed to improve caring relationship with sensitive kids, not seeing pride in the kids representing the school (e.g. cussing outside the front gates), registration process at the start of the year could easily be improved by utilizing online Texas State Govt immunization records, poor attitude of registrar, etc.

I could say this school is one of the est in Texas and the best in Plano ISD. The teaching/teachers are perfect. Communication to parents on top. Management at their best.

This is a very good school. At first coming from the Midwest, I had my opinions. But really truly, the principal Mrs. Bille Jean is awesome when it comes down to helping you with teachers and parents conversations. The football coach Hughes is the best. Through it all this school was the best choice for my 2 sons. Very sad we left.

have a son who is in Robinson middle school. It is a nice school. One thing I wish to see is that the school initiate to talk parents when it comes to students low educational performance. I didn't see also home works that he could do as a home work.. When I moved from California to TX, I had a better dream for my son. But practically the school is not as I expected. My suggestion is that teachers should give more exercises so that the students can practice more at home. They have plenty of times to do more school work at home. My second suggestion is that teachers / counselors shouldn't have to wait till it is late. They have to act immediately. My son's class exam was good, but his STAR test result was shocking. I did talk to the counselor but I don't get it yet how the discrepancy became so big.

Robinson is a horrible school. The teachers give so much work that you can't have a life outside of their assignments. The cafeteria food is some of the worst I know. The teachers and administrators give ISS for the drop of a hat. If you have to go here, beg to leave!!!

Robinson is a very good school. The teachers go above and beyond what the average middle school teachers would do to help their students succeed!

I love this school!! Outstanding music programs (Orchestra especcially-was honor orchestra of texas) (: Leads onto great high schools. Agreeably one of the best middle schools in PISD. Sadly, this is my last year): Anyway, every year, I have had a good experience in every level. If planning to transfer, do not plan on going to Jasper-it is overcrowded):

This is the best school in PISD- competition(not too much), great commnity, and good race spread

I go there now and it is an amazing school! mrs. Behbahani, a tx history teacher is so nice! all the teachers can be strict at times but only if you get on their badside. Not doing homework is not an option at robinson, with every zero, your grade goes down. To anyone who plans to go there,go for it! it is a great school!

Last modified Robinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.