Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Robinson Middle School
Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 18, 2015
Martine Whitten, counsellor and Libby DeLeon, Assistant Principal, are about the best staff I have encountered in Plano Schools. Their dedication to students welfare goes above and beyond and they always go out of their way to do whatever it takes in helping fix situations that occur. I feel so lucky to have met both of these people and they have definately had and still having a positive impact for my children. Robinson would be lost without these Angels.

Posted November 18, 2015
I love how they work with the parents and child with any problems. I would highly recommend Robinson Middle School to anyone. Mrs DeLeon and Mrs Whitten are exceptional staff who really put the needs of the child first.

Robinson Middle School 4

Posted April 05, 2015
Principal Billie-Jean top notch leader, Martine Whitten, counselor, amongst the best I've seen in two decades of of parenting children with special needs. Eric Bear, amazing fun, dedicated science teacher, Mr Prater, social science, passionate about kids education, and the list of great teachers goes on and on and on at this school. However these individual outperformers are being let down by culture and process. Some work needed to improve caring relationship with sensitive kids, not seeing pride in the kids representing the school (e.g. cussing outside the front gates), registration process at the start of the year could easily be improved by utilizing online Texas State Govt immunization records, poor attitude of registrar, etc.

Posted April 29, 2014
I could say this school is one of the est in Texas and the best in Plano ISD. The teaching/teachers are perfect. Communication to parents on top. Management at their best.

Posted September 24, 2013
This is a very good school. At first coming from the Midwest, I had my opinions. But really truly, the principal Mrs. Bille Jean is awesome when it comes down to helping you with teachers and parents conversations. The football coach Hughes is the best. Through it all this school was the best choice for my 2 sons. Very sad we left.

Robinson Middle School 3

Posted August 24, 2013
have a son who is in Robinson middle school. It is a nice school. One thing I wish to see is that the school initiate to talk parents when it comes to students low educational performance. I didn't see also home works that he could do as a home work.. When I moved from California to TX, I had a better dream for my son. But practically the school is not as I expected. My suggestion is that teachers should give more exercises so that the students can practice more at home. They have plenty of times to do more school work at home. My second suggestion is that teachers / counselors shouldn't have to wait till it is late. They have to act immediately. My son's class exam was good, but his STAR test result was shocking. I did talk to the counselor but I don't get it yet how the discrepancy became so big.

Robinson Middle School 1

Posted February 16, 2012
Robinson is a horrible school. The teachers give so much work that you can't have a life outside of their assignments. The cafeteria food is some of the worst I know. The teachers and administrators give ISS for the drop of a hat. If you have to go here, beg to leave!!!

Robinson Middle School 4

Posted April 24, 2010
Robinson is a very good school. The teachers go above and beyond what the average middle school teachers would do to help their students succeed!

Posted December 14, 2009
I love this school!! Outstanding music programs (Orchestra especcially-was honor orchestra of texas) (: Leads onto great high schools. Agreeably one of the best middle schools in PISD. Sadly, this is my last year): Anyway, every year, I have had a good experience in every level. If planning to transfer, do not plan on going to Jasper-it is overcrowded):

Posted December 07, 2009
This is the best school in PISD- competition(not too much), great commnity, and good race spread

Robinson Middle School
6701 Preston Meadow Drive, Plano, TX  75093
Last modified Robinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.