Posted April 08, 2014
my school is very respectful and is willing to give tearchers time for our acedimic succes. the teachers will go above and beyond for thier students.

Posted April 07, 2014
A second home with loving family is Bowman Middle for all that enter the doors.

Posted April 07, 2014
Bowman Middle School is a unique school. There is an academic climate with a twist. We are a family: administration, faculty, staff, and students. That makes us responsible for each other and no one gets left behind. And that's why everyone shines. We all care. Ex-students return to tell us they miss the family. I have been here 17 years, and there is no place I would rather be than with my Bowman family.

Posted April 07, 2014
I've had the honor of serving the students, parents, staff, and community members of Bowman Middle for the past fifteen years as a classroom teacher. I can say sincerely that it is a joy and honor to do so. I enjoy the faculty celebrations and the International festival the most.

Posted April 07, 2014
Bowman is a school tailored to achieve student success through hard working teachers that are available before and after school to work on curriculum and skill gaps. Our teachers plan regularly together in order to incorporate lessons filled with questions and activities that develops independent learners. Our teachers love our students as if they were their own child!

Posted April 07, 2014
Bowman is the best school I've ever worked in because we have the resources, grit, and love necessary to make our students successful.

Posted April 07, 2014
This staff at Bowman Middle is committed to the cause! This energy transfers to the students and families alike!!! Staying committed to the process of success is not always easy, but Bowman is definitely committed to this process. Go Bowman!

Posted April 07, 2014
Been volunteering at Bowman for 5 years and have loved every minute of it. The students have earned recognition in all testing areas. Not many schools can say that and now is being recognized as A Texas School to Watch. When you walk through the doors of Bowman, you feel like you are walking into the home of a big family; warm and inviting. The staff and students treat each other with respect. The students are very well mannered and quick to offer assistance when needed. The staff goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that each student is receiving the best education possible. Overall it is a very safe and friendly learning environment. The students and the staff are remarkable.

Posted April 02, 2014
Bowman Middle is on of the best schools I have been to. I known what others see that school as a school not to be in. Well Bowman has changed a LOT. Benign there is like a family that will not let you fall in problems they will give you a hand in the problems you will pass in middle school. Bowman family is like a bond that many family have to not let your dreams pass, they will give you the steps for that goal/dream. Bowman family something that I love and will never forget.

Posted August 10, 2011
Excellent leadership, teachers, and staff are the driving force that have helped Bowman to improve the overall average. It starts with the person at the top to lead by example thanks to the Principal for making this possible.

Bowman Middle School
2501 Jupiter Rd, Plano, TX  75074
Last modified Bowman Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bowman Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top