Posted August 22, 2013
This is a great school. Teachers are caring, and both my children are very happy there. Since they have a Spanish bilingual program (English as a Second Language) and also a program for the deaf, children learn about diversity, sign language and treating everyone with respect, and just having fun learning together.

Posted August 01, 2013
I HAVE 3 KIDS WHO GO TO THIS SCHOOL THEY LOVE IT!! BUT MY KIDS ARE VERY HAPPY AT THIS SCHOOL THEY THINK THAT THIS SCHOOL IS SUPPOSED TO BE RATED 100 AND I AGREE.

Posted August 04, 2011
I have 3 kids in the school and it's wonderful. There are only 3 to 4 teachers per grade so it's a nice small school. There is a bilingual program and it is the regional school for the deaf, so my kids have learned about diversity which has a very positive experience for them. They have the hands in harmony choir which teaches students to sing songs accompanied by sign language. The new principal Kristin BIshop was the assistant principal for a few years and now has a wonderful assistant principal Kevin Kennedy. They are both extremely caring individuals as well as a lot of fun at the school assemblies. All the teachers are very dedicated and really love the children. We had several retire this year that had been there since the school opened or came shortly after it opened. Teachers just don't want to leave Davis Elementary. The construction is finished and the school looks very nice. There are computers in the classrooms that the students share and computerized white boards for the teachers to teach current events fro the internet. My son learned how to do powerpoint presentations in 5th grade and was in a Math Olympiad program after school. We love Davis Elementary!

Posted April 23, 2011
FANTASTIC! We feel blessed to have moved into a neighborhood with this awesome school. I have adored my daughter's teachers - they challenge her appropriately, support her constantly and love her daily. The staff is aware, caring, and organized. Parents are friendly and accepting. The unique make-up of bilingual, deaf ed and PACE students and teachers create an ideal learning environment.

Posted March 08, 2011
I could not be more pleased with the amount of individual attention that my child receives at Davis Elementary. The teachers are wonderful.

Posted February 07, 2009
Congratulations!! You have just stumbled upon probably the best school in Plano, maybe even Texas. My parents spent Tens of Thousands of dollars putting me through the best private schools and I can tell you, they do not compare to the education your child will receive at Davis Elementary. If they had a category higher than Exemplary, then this school would undoubtably have that higher rating. The people who live in this school district are truely blessed.

Posted February 14, 2007
Davis Elementary is a wonderful place. I am an active member in the PTA and really enjoy the entire staff. My daughters teacher communicates every aspect about her learning progress. Things to work on at home and over the summer. The school is under construction now but they are really good about the mess. And the new areas they have opened up to the staff and children are beautiful! Good Job Davis!

Posted January 26, 2007
Davis Elementary is an awesome school. Everyone from the principal, office staff and teachers to the students makes you feel like you belong to one big family. I know my children are getting a good education. I have one child that is completing Davis this year and two more children to go. My oldest will miss Davis.

Posted April 09, 2006
Davis is an excellent school. Two of my children have attended there and I have been very pleased with the school. I would definitely recommend it.

Posted February 08, 2005
Davis Elementary is a diverse student population. I have had children in this school for 9 years and have had a wonderful experience. The principal, Jill Shepperd, is a great administrator and serves her students and staff well. This school is a diamond in the rough.

Davis Elementary School
2701 Parkhaven Drive, Plano, TX  75075
Last modified Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top