Bad
Good

I love this school! I have watched all 3 of my boys raised in this school since the very beginning. We have grown to love this school like family and would not have been blessed with a better group of staff. The teachers dedicate themselves so much to helping these students achieve and are truly concerned when their students struggle. They do so much for the community in schools and do all they can to be creative to fund raise for their kiddos. I am going to miss this place once my 2nd grader who is the only one left, leaves when he is old enough to attend Middle School. But as dedicated as we are to this school, my boys will get to one day reunite and Oh, what a Happy day that will be as every one here at this school has contributed without barrieres to their successes. Thank you Forman Staff and Family for all your love and support! The Brown-Sheads

we had to move back to Maryland. i am trying to get dad to come back with us. we need to be in this school district and away from the crime and common core that Maryland offers. NOT A GOOD THING. Pray that we can make it back. i had one child here and he was directed to a male teacher who was phenomenal. my sons behaviors and grades were much better at Foreman

This school needs more support but the Teachers are really great and they really show the love. Sadly they seem a little overwhelmed and P.I.S.D. should show them a little more support .

My boys have been attending Forman since 2003.. The teachers are very involved with the students..

Grandmother here. A second year at Forman, YEAH! After years of looking my daughter's special needs son is in the right place! The Forman Family really cares. The aids are great! You know who you are! If they could just clone them! And the administration listens to parents. The Principal is there for the kids and the parents. The teachers ask how can we approach educating our special needs children, what will work best. And then they give their all. If there was one thing that I would change.... please add a section in the yearbook for the Special Ed kids who are not pictured on a "grade" page.

My family recently moved to another school district after having been at Forman for 3 years. I TRULY wish we could move back! Forman is a wonderful school where the teachers take the time to listen to parents and their concerns. My daughter has learning issues, but she was always treated with respect, and was given the chance to prove herself. I saw first hand the children at Forman are the Top priority! My daughter and I miss Forman and the Unique Wonderful teachers that give of themselves everyday!

This is my 8th year at Forman and each year I find something new that I love about our school. The staff gives of themselves each and everyday to ensure academic, social, & emotional growth and success of each and every student. We are truly a family who in tough times will pull together to get the job done FOR KIDS!

Forman is a great place to work and learn! Each teacher, administrator, and parent are here for the students!

Forman Elementary has an atmosphere that demonstrates caring from both teachers and students. We all work together to better the lives of the students. Working here is so rewarding because you are truly able to touch someone's life everyday.

Forman is not just a school, it is both a community and an extended family for staff and students and parents.

Last modified Forman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.