Forman Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2014
we had to move back to Maryland. i am trying to get dad to come back with us. we need to be in this school district and away from the crime and common core that Maryland offers. NOT A GOOD THING. Pray that we can make it back. i had one child here and he was directed to a male teacher who was phenomenal. my sons behaviors and grades were much better at Foreman

Forman Elementary School 3

Posted April 30, 2013
This school needs more support but the Teachers are really great and they really show the love. Sadly they seem a little overwhelmed and P.I.S.D. should show them a little more support .

Forman Elementary School 5

Posted July 13, 2011
My boys have been attending Forman since 2003.. The teachers are very involved with the students..

Forman Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2010
Grandmother here. A second year at Forman, YEAH! After years of looking my daughter's special needs son is in the right place! The Forman Family really cares. The aids are great! You know who you are! If they could just clone them! And the administration listens to parents. The Principal is there for the kids and the parents. The teachers ask how can we approach educating our special needs children, what will work best. And then they give their all. If there was one thing that I would change.... please add a section in the yearbook for the Special Ed kids who are not pictured on a "grade" page.

Posted April 25, 2010
My family recently moved to another school district after having been at Forman for 3 years. I TRULY wish we could move back! Forman is a wonderful school where the teachers take the time to listen to parents and their concerns. My daughter has learning issues, but she was always treated with respect, and was given the chance to prove herself. I saw first hand the children at Forman are the Top priority! My daughter and I miss Forman and the Unique Wonderful teachers that give of themselves everyday!

Forman Elementary School 1

Posted February 17, 2010

Posted October 10, 2009
This is my 8th year at Forman and each year I find something new that I love about our school. The staff gives of themselves each and everyday to ensure academic, social, & emotional growth and success of each and every student. We are truly a family who in tough times will pull together to get the job done FOR KIDS!

Posted October 06, 2009
Forman is a great place to work and learn! Each teacher, administrator, and parent are here for the students!

Posted October 05, 2009
Forman Elementary has an atmosphere that demonstrates caring from both teachers and students. We all work together to better the lives of the students. Working here is so rewarding because you are truly able to touch someone's life everyday.

Posted October 05, 2009
Forman is not just a school, it is both a community and an extended family for staff and students and parents.

Forman Elementary School
3600 Timberline Drive, Plano, TX  75074
Last modified Forman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forman Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top