Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted August 29, 2014
I did a mistake by putting my son in this school and didn't care much because my son had private tutoring class. I felt teacher was not good in 5th grade so transferred to other school.

Posted July 30, 2014
We have had a tremendous experience at Jackson Elementary. Both of my children started there in kindergarten and they are getting an excellent education. The teachers are friendly and really enjoy being with kids. They do a good job of working with different learning styles instead of relying on a one-size-fits all approach. Though it's a big school, it really does feel like a family and I feel good having my kids learn in such a safe, nurturing environment.

Posted July 30, 2014
Jackson is a wonderful school. My daughter has loved her first three years and has been challenged and supported. The teachers are caring and receptive. We are excited for our second child to begin attending Jackson this year and look forward to many more fantastic years.

Posted July 28, 2014
Jackson is an amazing school. My 2 kids have been there since Kindergarten and the teachers and administration have made our experience really great. The principal always says "hi" and welcomes me in. The school has a real family feeling.

Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2014
The new Principal is a joke. The worst I have ever had to deal with. She only gives the richer kids the time a day. I truly cannot wait to get my child out of that school.

Posted May 04, 2013
Jackson Elementary is an amazing school lead by a great Principle. I have been here as a parent for 11 years. THis is my last year with a child year and it will bittersweet.

Posted May 04, 2013
A dedicated staff of caring people. I have had a great time there. I have enjoyed working with them to educate my daughter.

Posted May 03, 2013
Jackson Elementary school has been a wonderful school for both my children. We have been attendance from Kinder - 5th grade and are tremendously pleased with the outstanding teachers, principal and staff. We feel they truly care about the whole child.

Posted December 29, 2012
My child is an A student in the 4th grade. We are very happy with the teacher staff they are great. They provide challenging academic program. They truly care about students. The Leadership staff are great as well. The administrative/receptionist staff always welcome you very friendly and very helpful.

Jackson Elementary School 0

Posted March 03, 2010
We really miss the school .This is a 'great school ' indeed and deserves 5 stars.My son was in 3rd grade here when we left the school and moved to California.The Plano ISD is truly dedicated to the progress of the children & so is the school.Go Jackson go..!

Jackson Elementary School
1101 Jackson Drive, Plano, TX  75075
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top