Posted November 07, 2013
Well first of all, this school is horrible my daughter is still and continues to stay but I have not recommend of her going to bowman, THE HOMEWORK is way to easy all you do is read and write what you rode about, the kids are mostly Hispanic that's why there mostly crazy, teachers are to easy on them

Posted June 27, 2013
Test scores were SAD!! My 5th grader was not challenged at all this year.Basically its a glorified daycare. Last 2 months she was babysat by various subs and staff and watched movies...seriously. I brought the issue of her teachers attendance to the Principal and as I predicted NOTHING happened .She stated she was unaware. Really?? Her teacher(from the beg of the yr) Showed up maybe 2-4 days a week and at the end of the year took a month off. Communication with staff (all Staff) is poor. usually if u called the district u would get a call back. For my 4th grader all was wonderful her teacher ( a new teacher that year) was amazing .Art teacher also amazing . If these 2 ladies could be cloned and run this school Memorial would be a totally diff place!

Memorial Elementary School 2

Posted October 11, 2012
This school was a horrible place for my girls. I pulled them because my 4th grader was slapped in class by another student and continuously bullied. My children were not challenged academically here and in one year we had 4 seprate teachers as one quit after 6 weeks of school, a sub for 6 weeks, a replacement teacher who was put on medical leave and again a sub. The teachers I liked, but the administration was lacking. Also the students were horriblly mean and out of control, discipline problems were rampant. They failed to meet state minimums for the last two years. I would not send my child there for anything.

Posted January 13, 2012
Was a great school a couple years ago. The new principal Sarika Pride is the worst principal I have ever dealt with. Many of the teachers at her own school have no respect for her. She is selfish. phony and does not care about the children. I would seriously consider speaking with other parents before enrolling your child in this school, as there are many parents who feel the same way.

Memorial Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2009

Memorial Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2008
Memorial is one of the best schools. They went above and beyond to help both of my special needs children. Being a military family, I hate for them to leave such a wonderful learning enironment so soon. It will be hard to find another school that compares.

Posted May 17, 2008

Posted May 17, 2008

Posted April 27, 2007
My son goes to this school and he loves it. The teachers are good and he is learning wonderfully.

Memorial Elementary School 3

Posted March 21, 2007

Memorial Elementary School
2200 Laurel Lane, Plano, TX  75074
Last modified Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Memorial Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top