Posted May 22, 2014
We have had wonderful teachers at Weatherford. They are very caring. The principals are attentive and there if you need them. My son has learned so much and has grown in self confidence in his 3 years here.

Posted April 04, 2014
Love Weatherford Elementary! Our first grader has thrived here...the staff, and principle and PTA within this school are all exceptional. You will not be disappointed! The staff demonstrates a level of compassion unlike any other! Keep up the great work!!

Posted June 04, 2013
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience sending my Kindergartner to school at Weatherford! Each and every of one the staff members provide exceptional care and compassion. We are truly grateful for the wonderful curriculum and our child has thrived academically and socially in this school. Simply Exceptional!

Weatherford Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
I love Weatherford because of the staff. They truly care about the kids and the kids can tell.

Posted July 09, 2008
The faculty in this school is the most dedicated and caring you will find anywhere!

Posted March 15, 2008

Weatherford Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2006
If you have a child with special needs this school offers minimal help. Please talk to the teachers before getting into this school.

Posted January 18, 2006
Excellent school! The teachers and staff worked really hard to get my son 'caught up' when we first moved here. The academics were challenging to him, and they tutored him and gave him extra attention to get him caught up, and now he is right where he needs to be, even above in some subjects. He loves to read, and Weatherford really promotes that. They also helped me figure out that he loves science, and they try to build on his love for it. They are excellent about keeping me posted on how he is progressing and where he needs help. Weatherford definetely gets an A+ in my book!

Weatherford Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2005
- a former student

Weatherford Elementary School 3

Posted April 06, 2005
Great principal and very attentive teachers. Acaademically, not especially challenging. Emphasis is on math and reading, rather than other subjects.

Weatherford Elementary School
2941 Mollimar Drive, Plano, TX  75075
Last modified Weatherford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weatherford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top