Plano, TX

Posted April 29, 2014
The end of the year is almost upon us. And I very happy with this school. I have three kids here, at Wells, and all of them love their school so much. I want to thank to all the teachers of my kids Mrs. Ray, Mrs. Monk and Mrs. Walker, especially to ESL teacher Ms. Robin. They did such a great job this year. Thank you! Mrs. Ramos, the principal is very involved in process and make this school better. This school definitely worth 5 stars!

Posted September 10, 2011
I have 2 kids my oldest kid was going in this school from kG till 4 th grade I love this school so much and after we moved from there and now he is going to another school my love and respect for this school is more increased and i miss it..They have such a nice teachers who r always ready to help you ...i wish i did,nt have to move from there ...

Posted September 28, 2010
We started 1st grade this year, and so far have been very pleased with the parent / PTA / teacher communications, the caring staff, prompt interactions with the principle & teachers. We had the choice of any school in Texas and thanks to other parent's reviews on great schools, we're very pleased with Wells! There are tons of things the kids can do through the school, like field trips, camp outs, school dances, movie Fridays... As far as academics, we're new to Texas schools, so they're working with my daughter to enjoy learning, work harder, and balance the easy things with the harder concepts.

Wells Elementary School 3

Posted April 03, 2010

Posted October 28, 2009
I have had two children at this school for a total of 8 years. I am so happy with the leadership and level of instruction received. The principal cares so much about the kids and will go to any lengths to listen to parents and students. I think the office staff knows every child's names and most of the parents. It feels like home!

Wells Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2009
I love this school. I definitely refer this school to others. Teachers are amazing. They take enough care of my kid. Thanks Wells elementary teaching staff.

Wells Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2008
Wells Elementary is in a class all its own. The new principal seems knowledgable and caring toward the needs of the children, parents, and teachers. She seems genuinely interested in making a good thing even better! The office staff cannot be beat - they are the absolute best and they know every child in the school. For the most part, the teachers are above-average. As with every school, there are a few exceptions. The 'specials' teachers are all good! The parent and grandparent volunteers at Wells go above and beyond to make the school a success! Glad we moved here from Frisco!

Posted April 25, 2008
I doubt if there is a private school any better than Wells. My son has attended this school from 1st to 5th grades. Had some wonderful teachers with 1 or 2 exceptions but the rest are so outstanding they have made up for those 2 that were not-so-hot. Love the new principal. She has set a very high standard and expects it to be met. I like her style. Also, they have the greatest school secretary ever, greatest school nurse, greatest office manager and awesome PTA. They have always made my son feel loved and cherished. Wells has been a blessing to my son.

Wells Elementary School 0

Posted April 10, 2008
I am really satisfied with the school. My little one is in kindergarten and learn a lot from his teacher. She really challenged my son so he doesn't get boring in the class. My older one teacher is OK. The principal is great and discpline. She solved the problem fast.

Posted April 01, 2008

Wells Elementary School
3427 Mission Ridge Road, Plano, TX  75023
Last modified Wells Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wells Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top