Wilson Middle School 4

Posted June 28, 2014
OK I was a new student last year and I'm finally going to the 7th grade my sixth grade year was OK some teachers were good some were bad. My social studies teacher was the one I don't like shed give demerits for no reason. And for the students some were very rude to me calling me names I just wish I'd hit those kids. I'm not going to name those kids but if any new 6th graders going to read this don't tell anyone something u don't want anybody to know I'd like this one girl and when I told my best friend everybody knew including the girl I just wish people would be nice and don't tell anybody

Posted January 27, 2014
This school it horrible when it comes to special needs kids! The worst teacher would be Angela Rexford, LA sped teacher, the principals conducts are way off base! They protect the wrong doing of teachers, and go out there way to sabotage a child's life literally! they are more reactive than proactive!

Posted October 14, 2013
Wilson is a great school. Great teachers, and the best athletics coaches in the district.

Posted August 13, 2013
This is my last year of Wilson, so i know what I'm saying. I disagree with what most of the parents are saying. Yeah, there's bullying, but come on people-THIS IS LIFE! No matter where you go or how old you are there will always be bullying. You can't protect your children forever. All of my teachers are super nice and care about their students-unless they are as rude as... you can probably finish the sentence. And just because of that sentence don't you dare down grade me. And yeah, we get searched on the last day of school, but it's more for shaving cream and spray paint that 8th graders bring because it's the last day. It is a bit smaller than average, it is a bit dated-I guess, but it doesn't help when you look at the down side, and not look at the bright side-as my fellow student(8/6/13) stated. Wilson has great programs and staff, and -no offense- but it seems like a lot of you are publicizing online school instead of focusing on the topic-WILSON. All of my family went here, and that includes my disabled cousin, so get your facts straight. They're treated as equals. As for racism, we have a lot of diversity for a small school and we're pretty cool with it.Wilson isn't trash.

Posted August 06, 2013
I'm a student here and I have to say all o the other Parents are wrong about wilson wilson is a great school so there is some bad kids there are kids. Like that in every school I'm goin into the 7th grade now and I'm perfectly fine there is one kid that has cancer and everyone treats him like a normal kid and this is a perfect school for kids that play instruments so parents out there stop looking on the down side and look on the bright side for once

Posted May 18, 2013
If you have disabilities this is the worst school ever. I have disabled children and am disabled myself and have been treated horribly by the administration and teachers.

Posted May 16, 2013
The school has mostly good teachers, in social studies i feel that it is being paced way to fast. The only over all problem are the students them selves. It seems that people get away with anything, and are given a "light punishment" either they need to have worse punishments or get rid of the students who don't want to learn and just want to get in trouble. I would say public schools are horrible, do online or some other, you will be happy that you made the decision later on.

Wilson Middle School 2

Posted August 06, 2012
Wilson Middle School. Couldn't do it. Wouldn't do it. Why do it? My daughter was a talented, beautiful, smart, moral child. Drowning in a sea of middle school bulliers. She was intentionally being tormented in physical, verbal, and psychological ways. Teachers and counselors were unable to help. She needed a change. we needed a new way to do school. K12 TXVA would be our new option. I was scared. I doubted my abilities to educated my child. I did not believe that K12TXVA would be something I could do as a parent coach. My daughter is self-motivated and disciplined. Together we embarked on this adventure. After some bumps in the road while getting started we became comfortable with how the program was set up. She was able set a schedule for herself that at the end of the day gave her more freedom than public school could offer. She had as long as she needed to master lessons that were difficult for her. She could use You tube videos to supplement her learning. We were able to use our school time more effectively and have private tutors if needed. Because we were able to use our time more effectl,y she had more time to go to the horse barn. She had time to be in private orchestras.

Posted August 02, 2012
As a parent of a middle school student at Wilson I couldn't be happier with my child's education. Middle school is a challenge, but this school, campus wide has helped to keep my daughter focused on her academics. She has learned so much and is growing into a lovely young woman because of WilsonMS!!! We arae so happy with this school and thrilled to have such a lovely environment for our daughter.

Wilson Middle School 2

Posted February 12, 2012
I'm a student at Wilson Middle School and I completely hate it. The teachers walk around as if they hate thier jobs and choose favorites that they dont make do as much work. Not only do they show favoritism,and dislike some students, but they also do nothing about bullying. My family moves around alot and this is the worst school I have ever been to!

Wilson Middle School
1001 Custer Road, Plano, TX  75075
Last modified Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top