Posted November 05, 2013
I love Dooley! I have three boys and they all went to Dooley and the oldest just started Junior high which I am not very fond of. I love the staff and love Dr. Laredo. He is one of the nicest people that I know and this world needs more people like him. My kids love all of their teachers and I cannot be happier

Posted September 30, 2013
I have two children at Dooley and we love our school! Their teachers have always been approachable and quickly respond to any question or concern I might have. The kids are put into a class with a teacher that matches their needs in school. At the end of the year they say "I had the best teacher!". The principal truly loves his job and puts the students first. He wants all of the kids to succeed and be good Dragons. Dooley is a small, close community of families who do a lot for the children, staff, and school.

Posted April 30, 2013
The Teachers are really on top of their game and really put 100% into the kids. Nice clean school with lots of parent involvement .

Posted August 10, 2012
The new principal is wonderful! The families are very caring and supportive of the students. it is a school in transition right now, but is a great place for my child to learn.

Posted February 01, 2011
This is my sons first year at Dooley and he is in Kindergarden. I love the easy access to the teacher. I can email her at any time and get a response back in a timely manner. I will send my last two children to Dooley once they go to school. I did not have any worries when sending my son off to school for the first time. I would definately recommend this school!

Dooley Elementary School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
We love Dooley! Our 4th starts in the fall and we've been very happy at this school. It's a small community that feels more like a family than a school. Admin and teachers are responsive and excellent.

Dooley Elementary School 2

Posted December 10, 2009
If your child is a typical student, Dooley would be a good school. My child has mild special needs and they do not seem to know how to handle it. To them, either he has special needs that render him non-functional (belonging in a special needs classroom) or he is able to be in a typical classroom, which is not the case. There is not much of a step in between the two. Teacher would rather send him to resource room than comply with behavior plan consistently.

Posted June 07, 2008
I've been nothing short of satisfied with my children's Dooley experience. There is a good level of communication, teacher involvement, and many amenities for students to take full advantage of the learning experience.

Posted August 08, 2006
We put our three children through Dooley and they all had wonderful experience. My teo oldest are now in all honor classes in high school and my youngest wh o will attend Armstrond this Fall is way ahead of her grade. Thanks Dooley for all you have done.

Posted August 13, 2005
Dooley has an oustanding environment for students, teachers, and parents. The community is supportive of the staff and students, and there is a positive atmosphere that is evident the minute you walk in the doors of the school.

Dooley Elementary School
2425 San Gabriel Drive, Plano, TX  75074
Last modified Dooley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dooley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top