Posted June 22, 2014
Our kids attended their IB World School and it was a great experience. It's like having a smaller private school within a big public school. PISD rocks!

Plano East Sr High School 4

Posted January 26, 2013
Plano East is a Great senior high school. The campus has a layout as a college campus has, preparing you for when you graduate and go to college. Excellent Teachers and Programs for all students, Has a good mix of races which is a good environment for students to be in. Also has an IB Program which not all schools have, I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 19, 2011
I AM A STUDENT GRAD CLASS OF "10" if it wasent for the teachers that Ihad Iwould have given up on ever trying my best in hs. Everybody talks down on plano east hs, but for me Ifelt like Ididnt have to be something Iwasent. I felt like I belong somewere for the first time in a plano school. So the people that talk down on plano east hs maybe you are looking for the wrong things in a hs. Maybe you should be looking at the hearts of the kids instead of the major apperence

Plano East Sr High School 1

Posted March 02, 2010
I had really high hopes for this school for my child, but it really didn't meet his needs. The teachers, on the whole, are substandard compared to others with whom I have worked (Garland ISD). As one parent wrote, there are teachers here who feel they are beyond reproach and outright defame their students. Tutorial help is a joke - it's like a classroom of students who don't understand a thing. I moved my child out.

Posted December 15, 2009
I am a former student (class of '08) I moved to Plano my sophomore year and my peers were rather welcoming, diverse, and accepting. They treated the students as very capable adults. Formerly a Mesquite ISD student, I wore standardized dress, didn't have off campus lunch and had less than 30 minutes for lunch. The education is also superior to that of Mesquite's--no doubt. I'm glad I moved here, I just wish I would have done so sooner.

Posted November 19, 2009
Amazing school! great staff!!

Plano East Sr High School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
I am a student that graduated in 07'. I am very truthful of wether something is worth it or not. Plano East is definitely worth it. I was not one of the very brightest like many of my friends, but regardless I always had the assistance needed. This school is different since its diverse I strongly feel this brings encouragement among many to become successful with great help of the teachers that listen to the student and help them. A special thanks to a teacher that motivated me and assisted me in obtaining a scholarship that pays for my education today.

Plano East Sr High School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
It has a diverse program from Baccalaureate to basic classes for all race, color and greeds!

Plano East Sr High School 2

Posted April 01, 2009
If this is the best the Plano school system has to offer, then we're in trouble. This school has a history of bad principals and teachers who think they're beyond reproach. Cheerleaders, star atheletes and 'popular kids' in general aren't held to the same rules as the rest of the population. It's a recipe for rot.

Posted February 06, 2009
Strong academic expectations combined with award winning extra curricular activites

Plano East Sr High School
3000 Los Rios Boulevard, Plano, TX  75074
Last modified Plano East Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 11-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plano East Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top