Posted June 09, 2014
We have been pleasantly surprised with the school. There are enrichment activities both during the school day and before/after school. My children are excited to attend, feel no test pressure and enjoy school. Both made great gains over the course of the last school year. This is very much a neighborhood school, with great involvement and engagement - without being over the top.

Posted February 06, 2014
We love Carlisle! I have a great relationship with my son's 2nd grade teacher, the principal, and the Instructional Support Specialists! It takes an active parent to advocate for their child--parents have to be involved! As a member of the PTA, volunteering is one of the best ways I stay involved with the school. We are sad that it is time for my daughter to leave Carlisle--as she will be going on to Schimelpfenig next year--she has loved her time at Carlisle (K-5)!

Carlisle Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2014
At this point of the middle of the school year I am very disappointed in this school. All the hype of hearing how great this school is, I am very disappointed. I have had to put my child in an supplemental private program since I am not seeing any results from classroom learning. There is no communication between teacher and parent. The light at the end of the tunnel is we are moving within the next couple of years so I am hoping for a better school.

Posted September 26, 2013
I have a very good experience with Carlisle The principal, teachers and all staff are ammazing

Posted September 26, 2013
We have just moved here from Chicagoland area, and so far my kids are enjoying this school. The school setup is way different than Chiacgo area schools. More outdoor activities here. Teachers are paying individual attention and if any kid needs extra time, they are recommended for after school tuition at school. My two oldest are going to Carlisle and my third will join here next week. All the best so far !

Posted May 17, 2013
MS.Patrick is soooo sweet and kind the children love her and she always has the time to talk with you if an issue arises. You wont find better than her as a principal. And so blessed was my daughter to have Ms.Brooks last year as her teacher ,what an angel she is you cant find a better teachet that is so very kind and takes the time to really lean about each child in her room and I was lucky enough to be room mom for her and let me say there wasn't one child that did not say how much they loved Ms.Brooks!! It was truly an amazing experience for me to witness such an amazing woman!!!And the office staff have always been the best!!!

Posted April 29, 2013
I have a son who was identified as being on the autism spectrum. We have had an exceptional experience at Carlisle. It is phenomenal! The special ed. teams are so caring. The teachers are amazingly warm and thoughtful people. My son loves this school!

Carlisle Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2012
We love Carlisle! Our son started Kindergarten here in 2009 and has really liked his teachers. However, I do see budget cuts having an effect - staff reductions, class size increases, among other things, which really is a shame. But it is a great, welcoming community with a strong PTA.

Posted April 21, 2010
My Daughter started Carlisle in 2nd grade and now in 5th grade; she has grown to be a leader because of Carlisle. She has loved it from day one. The Teachers, Principle and Kid's attending at Carlisle are the best of the best!!!! We will miss it next year.

Carlisle Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2010
My son started at Carlisle in 2nd grade. He was having some behavior problems and I felt very discouraged before we moved. Once he started Carlisle things started getting better. I dont see him stress out about going to school in the mornings. He also has had a few health problems but just wants to be treated like all the other kids. That has not even been an issue here. I have loved all of his teachers so far and they are willing and ready if you need any help or just want to check in. The principal here is so involved and ready to meet with you also for anything. He is the best and I wish I could take him with us to middle school! The front desk staff is wonderful and friendly, everybody is great. Thanks for everything! Keep it up!

Carlisle Elementary School
6525 Old Orchard Drive, Plano, TX  75023
Last modified Carlisle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carlisle Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top