Plano, TX

Hendrick Middle School 2

Posted May 09, 2015
My child has a disability attended Hendrick for two years. Im was never impressed, I feel my child did not thrive at all. I constantly had to make sure they were following the IEP. If you have a child with a disability please choose another school. Especially if your child is higher functioning. I feel my child has not learned anything this our second school the first was Wilson Middle . I can not allow my child to go to a school ignored and not taught. We are moving out of the district. I PRAY that the next four years will be better.

Posted August 15, 2012
th 8th grade counselor is so nice! i have 3 to 4 electives! can't wait to go here

Posted February 04, 2011
My son and nieces received a super education at Hendrick. As a teacher there for several years, I also know first hand that it has a fantastic staff and administration.

Hendrick Middle School 3

Posted August 05, 2009
I agree with the element of the kids being negative, but some of the teachers are negative as well, and should not be teaching. Rude and disrespectful of the kids. Their are a few nice teachers that word hard, but I am not happy with the entire experience.

Hendrick Middle School 3

Posted July 07, 2008
The school and administrative staff are great; however, there's an element of children there that create a negative environment and influence on the otherwise good kids. Wish the Dean of Students (who is awesome) had more power in dealing with the troublemakers.

Posted January 25, 2005
Teachers are great - very hands on with the kids. Music program is great as well. School and teacher stress importance of taking responsibility for your education and motivate the kids to work hard.

Hendrick Middle School
7400 Red River Drive, Plano, TX  75025
Last modified Hendrick Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hendrick Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top