Posted July 21, 2014
Don't send your child to this school. Lazy, unresponsive teachers. Some teacher expect students to know everything...

Posted June 22, 2014
Our children had many wonderful teachers, well oiled system and good education. They thrived and made wonderful memories. Teachers and students manage things independently and parents don't feel any pressure, great experience.

Posted December 01, 2013
Renner is an awesome school. Our kids had a wonderful time here. Renner provides a top notch educational standard, great extracurriculars and an environment to thrive. We can't praise it enough.

Posted August 27, 2013
Unresponsive staff. I have emailed several times to counselor and administration with slow to zero responses back concerning incorrect class schedule and incorrect information uploaded into the parent portal. Also, the school doesn't communicate with parents for new coming students or 6th grade on class times or bell changes so we can better prepare and organize for our 6th graders. It's like they feel you suppose to know certain things. How can a parent help their child have a smooth year without admin informing them of basic information. I received handouts to initial that read certain items and never received the handouts/rules to do so. I had high hopes coming into this school, but that has passed. If it doesn't get better, I do not plan on having my daughter at this middle school for 7-8 grade. Oh and this back to school bash they had to meet parents was a joke! Several parents stopped and asked me where are the teachers for the students to meet, but that didn't happen. I had a couple of teachers approach me and point out one person to just say hi". No teachers were in the room. This school will get a low score until they implement some improvements.

Posted March 06, 2012
I love going to Renner, it's a wonderful school! There is a great education, great teachers, and an overall great environment!

Posted December 14, 2010
Not satisfied with the school at all or the school district. For our family it is not worth it

Posted February 02, 2010

Posted November 21, 2009

Posted November 11, 2009

Posted October 15, 2009
Most of the teachers are great. Counselor and one of the teachers need a bit of work, with communication, and treating people as equal.

Renner Middle School
5701 West Parker Road, Plano, TX  75093
Last modified Renner Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Renner Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top