St Mark Catholic School 1

Posted June 13, 2015
My poor child had to go through 6 grades. 6 grades before I finally believed the terrible things I was being told by my child.

Posted March 15, 2015
St. Mark is a great school for teaching the whole child inside and out. My two children went to the school from preschool through eighth grade and were well prepared for high school academics and social issues. The teachers respected my children and taught them what kindness, compassion, and understanding were while teaching them boundaries and self respect. If I could do it all over again-I would do it the exact same way. Thank you St. Mark!

Posted February 09, 2015
We currently have 3 children and have had two other graduate from St Mark and are in high school and college. Both my wife and I are very involved in the school and in the Parish. Great community of people to be around.

Posted January 26, 2015
We love the school and feel blessed to have stumbled across it years ago. Academics are really important to our family and feel this has been strong from the very beginning for all three of our kids. We also love the emphasis on personal accountability and Christian values. The last thing I will say is that you will hear a lot about the St. Mark Community. It is true - it is a great group of people! No place is perfect but all and all, we are very happy with the school.

Posted January 26, 2015
Two of my children are currently students at St. Mark, and one graduated last year and attends a local Catholic high school. All have attended since preschool, and we couldn't be happier with our experience there! As with anything, if you put more into it, you will get more out of it. My husband and I have always been very active in the school serving as volunteers in many capacities. We have met many other families through our involvement. It has also allowed us to see what goes on during the day, to see our children in their learning environment and how the teachers interact with the students. I am always reassured after I leave the school that my children are in capable and loving hands. My children are happy, well-adjusted and thriving in their education and spiritual lives. My oldest child is excelling in high school while taking pre-AP classes and is very active in several school clubs/activities. I give credit to St. Mark Catholic School for everything she received there to mold her mind, body, and spirit.

Posted January 22, 2015
I am a parent and I could not be more happy with this school. The administration here is so helpful and positive. I know that the teachers and admin are truly doing what is best for my child. I have a child that requires more attention than some, and she couldn't be in better hands. She is getting the guidance that she needs with the nurturing atmosphere that all of us want for our children. I am blessed to have found this school.

Posted January 21, 2015
I love this school! The teachers care about my child and their success. I feel at ease about my child's education because I know they are in good hands!

Posted January 20, 2015
I attended St Mark Catholic School when it first opened. Thirty years later, now my children go there. I can't say enough about this school. I am living proof that the education I received through St Mark helped me sail through my upper education. The faculty is very caring and truly love their job. There is no other school that I would trust when it comes to my kids future.

Posted January 19, 2015
I have two children at Saint Mark and one that graduated from Saint Mark. The Administration and Teachers do a great job of promoting learning, respect and charity. I know that my children are well prepared for whatever high school they choose when they leave Saint Mark

Posted January 19, 2015
I have two children currently at Saint Mark and one that graduated from Saint Mark. While it has been true in the past that the sports at Saint Marks have taken a back seat to the school, all of my kids have participated in multiple sports at Saint Mark over multiple grades and have enjoyed the experience. Over the last couple of years the attention to sports has gotten markedly better, but lets be honest, I pay the tuition to send my kids to Saint Mark for the education and faith based atmosphere and that is top notch! My kids are prepared for any high school they choose coming out of Saint Mark and that is what is really important!

St Mark Catholic School
1201 Alma Drive, Plano, TX  75075
Last modified St Mark Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mark Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 94 reviews. Top