Posted April 30, 2014
Faith Lutheran School does an excellent job educating our youth. This school provides them with a classical education which will serve the students well in the future.

Faith Lutheran School 1

Posted April 29, 2014
Definitely not a school I would recommend. Not only were the teachers your steriotypical "teachers" but the school simply was not well run. It is very run down and old. The way they teach about God left my children believing God was an evil man that left us here to die. They are extremely strict in their religion, if you aren't Lutheran, they will force it upon you. The amount of drama in the school is unbelievable. The teachers show great favoritism in their teaching. It is a dying school, I would not recommend going here. They could improve by hiring some new teachers and running their school in a different manner.

Posted April 27, 2014
My school is a classical Lutheran School. The best and worst things about it is the size of it. The size of the school is bad because there are not a lot of students, so sports and other things are almost impossible. The size of the school is good because it keeps everyone close together and makes the high school like a great, big family. I would recommend this school for parents who want their children to receive a great education in a positive and Christian environment.

Posted April 26, 2014
The online option allows people like me access to great teachers and curriculum. Faith Lutheran could possibly be the best academic curriculum and have the most faithful Christian teachers in the US. It sounds like an exaggeration, but it is not. The teachers subscribe to the most accurate confession of the Christian faith, and they teach it. In our classes, we don't just get little snippets of this or that work of literature, history or the Bible so that the curriculum can bend it to say what they want it to say instead of what it really says. We get to read the entire text of a book and learn the historical context. We also get to learn the books of the Bible in context from the pastor who gets the meaning from the text rather than imposes a meaning on it from current cultural trends. I am very lucky and very grateful to Mr. Merritt and Pastor Woelmer. verbum domini manet in aeternum

Posted April 22, 2014
Faith Lutheran School is a close-knit community made up of dedicated parents, committed teachers, caring pastors, outstanding staff and amazingly talented students. The school provides complete education from preschool through grade 12. We appreciate the focus on a Christ-centered education...from weekly chapel to daily devotions, Christ is at the center of all that is done here. The school is providing a great education for our daughter, who is performing well above grade level!

Posted April 18, 2014
Good classical education with a Christian foundation. Love the small classes for more individualized attention.

Posted April 17, 2014
Faith Lutheran was a great environment to grow up in. My four siblings and I all went here K-8 (before they had a high school). We loved the teachers and the education was superior. When we entered high school we were able to jump into advanced placement and international baccalaureate courses and succeed. Faith had more than prepared us. Being a small school, we were able to join every extracurricular activity that we wanted. Every sport, band, choir, and academic clubs. We had a blast on field trips and spending a week at camp. It is an amazing school!

Posted April 17, 2014
My daughter went to Faith Luther School what a blessing that was. Now my granddaughter is going there. They have a great course of study both in the basics of education and, of course, religion. I feel this kind of school is a great learning environment for our children

Posted October 20, 2013
Great classical education program. My son attend Faith from pre-K to the 8th grade. Wonderful experience and I would highly recommend this School.

Posted October 17, 2013
Faith Lutheran School provides a top-notch education in a caring, Christian environment. Weekly chapel services and daily Bible teachings set the tone in this school, which uses the Classical education model. Caring teachers work one-to-one with students to provide complete quality education in all subjects. School currently supports missionary work of an alum teaching in Rwanda, which helps current students understand the far-reaching effects of the education they are receiving and the needs of others around the world. Fun, family events like annual Treat N Feast fall festival. Outstanding community outreach like annual walk a thon to raise funds for area non-profits. Fun, educational field trips. Great academic motivation like geography bees, reading contests and more. Excellent school, outstanding staff!

Faith Lutheran School
1701 E Park Blvd, Plano, TX  75074
Last modified Faith Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faith Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top