K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Absolutely love this place! Where else can you find a small school that cares about the kids beyond their academics, and graduates get academic scholarships to colleges?

I was really blessed by GOD to have found this school. My son has been attending this school since PreK. He has been blessed to have teachers that really care. In first grade, he was having trouble with reading and math, by the end of the school year he was on the Honor Roll. I thank GOD everyday for finding this school. I highly recommend this school to friends and family members. If you are looking for a school with great teachers, high morals, excellent curriculum, small class size, then Bethany Christian School is the best choice!!!

Opted out of Public School...My child attended one of the "highest rated" public schools (bought our home to be in school district, feeder schools, etc..) but I failed to consider my childs gaps in learning from previous unfortunate experiences. Public school teachers either a) checked out or b) don't have the support or c) far too many students to teacher ratio to be effective, resulting in the teachers getting discouraged too. By the Grace of God we found Bethany Christian: Super small student to teacher ratio, caring teachers and staff, although tough carriculum for students, my child went from failing to A's, B's, and C's in her first 1/2 of the year at Bethany. Also, amazingly affordable tuition and my child went from depression into LOVES going to school, and although we still are working through issues (homework, some grades, etc) it's nothing short of a miracle, as my child has a growing relationship with Christ. I have such a peace upon my heart with regards to my child's educational and spiritual path, one that I thought was almost impossible to have before this past year!

My three children attended this school from preschool through 12th grade. It is a great place with a loving staff.

Last modified Bethany Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12