Bethany Christian School 1

Posted April 26, 2012
My daughter went to this school for her kindergarten. She was super excited when I dropped her to school. After a while, I realized there are some changes with her attitude toward that school. I asked if everything OK with the school. She said her teacher is mean and she is scared with Mrs. Torres jr. I asked my dd if she ever said or did something bad to her. She said not to me, to my friend. I addressed this issue with Sara, the VP, and she would check this matter further. The next day, she told me my daughter probably misheard things because the teacher said she never said anything mean to the other children. Plus, Mrs. Torres has been a teacher at that school for a long time. And no one has complained about this. Also, if Mrs. Torres said something bad. The other teacher would hear. For me, this doesn't make sense. Do you expect the teacher to tell you, "Yes, I said something mean to this boy or girl and I'm sorry" Second, there is only one teacher in that class, how can the other teacher hear especially behind the closed door? The school environment is traumatized my dd. Needless to say, my dd moved to other christian private school.

Posted April 09, 2012
I was really blessed by GOD to have found this school. My son has been attending this school since PreK. He has been blessed to have teachers that really care. In first grade, he was having trouble with reading and math, by the end of the school year he was on the Honor Roll. I thank GOD everyday for finding this school. I highly recommend this school to friends and family members. If you are looking for a school with great teachers, high morals, excellent curriculum, small class size, then Bethany Christian School is the best choice!!!

Posted December 12, 2011
Opted out of Public School...My child attended one of the "highest rated" public schools (bought our home to be in school district, feeder schools, etc..) but I failed to consider my childs gaps in learning from previous unfortunate experiences. Public school teachers either a) checked out or b) don't have the support or c) far too many students to teacher ratio to be effective, resulting in the teachers getting discouraged too. By the Grace of God we found Bethany Christian: Super small student to teacher ratio, caring teachers and staff, although tough carriculum for students, my child went from failing to A's, B's, and C's in her first 1/2 of the year at Bethany. Also, amazingly affordable tuition and my child went from depression into LOVES going to school, and although we still are working through issues (homework, some grades, etc) it's nothing short of a miracle, as my child has a growing relationship with Christ. I have such a peace upon my heart with regards to my child's educational and spiritual path, one that I thought was almost impossible to have before this past year!

Posted April 13, 2009
My three children attended this school from preschool through 12th grade. It is a great place with a loving staff.

Bethany Christian School
3300 West Parker Road, Plano, TX  75075
Last modified Bethany Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Bethany Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top