Posted May 21, 2014
Wow! What a great school Prince of Peace has become. Mr Evans has really made a difference to this school. My family and I love how he is always in carpool greeting us each morning. The front office lady Ms. Suli is just such a delight and always makes you feel so appreciated for your volunteer work. This school is a wonderful Catholic school.

Posted November 12, 2013
Prince of Peace Catholic School is a community of very involved parents, challenging academics and strong focus on instilling Catholic values in it's students. The Principal and administration are deeply committed to making the school and the students the best that they can be. We have witnessed significant improvements over the last 2 years in communication between teachers and staff. The teachers are making great strides in partnering with the parents. We feel very blessed to be a part of Prince of Peace Catholic School.

Posted November 12, 2013
Our three children have been students at Prince of Peace Catholic School since they were in preschool. We are so pleased not only with the challenging academics but, more importantly, with the strong sense of community and faith.

Posted November 11, 2013
We currently attend Prince of Peace Catholic School and couldn't be happier with our choice. We live outside of the Plano area so it was initially difficult to choose going to a public school that is a block away or pay for private school that was a 15-20 min commute. Many things factored into us eventually choosing POP - 1) We liked the parent involvement as well as the church community. Everyone truly cares for one another and it shows in all activities. 2) We wanted a great education with educators that have been teaching for awhile and dedicated to the school. Many of the schools in our area have teachers that have only 1-2 years experience and we found that most POP teachers have been there 10+ years. We were also happy to hear that the schools curriculum is NOT based on Texas Standardized testing that most ISDs in the area are. 3) Getting a solid religious education. My kids are getting a great school education and religious education as well. Overall we are very happy with our choice and please note I'm not paid or recruited to post this review - I am a parent who would like to provide honest input to other parents on why they should choose POP Catholic.

Posted October 09, 2013
Not only are our children getting an excellent education at Prince of Peace, but, they are also receiving a strong religious background that supports our beliefs, and, a feeling of community that would be hard to replicate anywhere else.

Posted October 08, 2013
Prince of Peace Catholic School is an amazing place of learning. We made a decision to leave the public school system two years ago for POP. What a great decision! My boys have flourished both academically and socially. Their commitment to both quality education and volunteerism have made a true difference in changing my boys' view of the world. I highly recommend POP to anyone looking for a Christ based, quality education.

Posted October 06, 2013
Our daughter goes to Prince of Peace (Plano, TX). We searched very hard to find the right school. Some of the criteria that were important to us: academics, after school activities, teachers, classroom programs, etc. We have been overwhelmingly pleased. The teachers and staff are amazing. They really involve the parents, and parents can do as much or as little as they want. The testing scores show very well nationally. The childrens have "book buddies" and other neat programs where they partner younger and older children. I would highly encourage anyone looking at this School to strongly consider it. Our bar is set very high, and the School has greatly exicted our expectations.

Posted October 05, 2013
Prince of Peace Catholic School has been a wonderful experience for my son. We love the community feel and the principal has made a huge difference. Academically, POP challenges all to their very best! The curriculum is closely monitored to cover all subjects that our children need to succeed. Overall, we love POP!

Posted October 03, 2013
Prince of Peace Catholic in Plano, Texas. We love our school and my children have been attending since they were in preschool and my oldest is now in 5th grade. Be sure to check it out if you are any where near Plano. It's a very welcoming community and the administration is amazing!

Posted September 25, 2013
The administration and the faculty at Prince of Peace Catholic School really care about the growth of my children. My children come home happy and challenged. The families are very welcoming and very involved. Prince of Peace is a great school!

Prince of Peace Catholic School
5100 W Plano Pkwy W, Plano, TX  75093
Last modified Prince of Peace Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Prince of Peace Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top