Posted January 17, 2013
We did not have the internet when my children went to school here. My daughter is 33 and my son is 30. I was so very lucky to have found this school for my children. All these years later we look at pictures from those years and we remember how happy we were. This preschool more than prepared my children for the public school. My children were so far ahead of the others. But most of all my children were treated like they were the only kids in the class. This school was so interested in the unique personalities of each child. The founder and all her teachers have given a great service to all the children who have attended over all these years. Please accept all my gratitude.

Posted January 02, 2011
Love, love, love this place! It's been exactly what my children needed. My second child is attending preschool here and I can't imagine going elsewhere. My kids are in VERY capable hands. They experience such wonderful lessons, songs and play here--all of it age appropriate. Each child receives individual attention and instruction that is developmentally appropriate and even discipline is given with natural consequences. These teachers are the best and have truly found their "calling" in working with children. They are competatively priced and even worked with me when my situation required a special circumstance! Jo Howser sure knows how to make a school about the children and what's best for them!!

Posted September 20, 2010
I looked at every preschool in Allen before deciding to drive down to Plano to drop my kids off at preschool. It is simple: The teachers care about each individual child. They know what they are doing. They are smart and experienced. My children learned in a safe and loving environment how to share, treat others with kindness, organize themselves, act responsibly etc. I also value the schools' emphasis on art and music! Kids get to explore and learn here. It has been the BEST experience for my kids

Posted April 19, 2010
This has been a wonderful environment for my daughter. She tends to self entertain & this school has really drawn her out socially without being overwhelming. The #1 reason I wanted to take Kenzi there was the first visit I had with them. I shared with them my philosophy, which is... It is my job to teach my child. I come to the school district to help me do that. Their response was, 'You are absolutely right. You are her foundation & we are here to support you.' The teachers have been at CW a minimum of 16 years & you can tell they all love what they do. Their playground is awesome. My husband & I would love to play in it & my daughter does. They have many animals that include, a pet rabbit, guinea pigs, and fish and have had visitors like a Snake, named Elliott.

Posted February 03, 2010
My 10 year old daughter started attending this school in the fall of 2009. Her teacher has done a great job making sure she was working at her skill level (ahead of her 'grade' in some areas, at it in others). The school is perfect for children that are either ahead or behind. My daughter was in PISD PACE, plus considered a special needs student. However, this school has made sure that she is never board, always learning as well as enjoying the experience. The teachers are well qualified, and the school is has a very small teacher to student ratio, and most of the teachers have been there for over 10 years to my knowledge. Excellent school, and the tution is very reasonable.

Posted August 27, 2009
My daughter attended the Children's Workshop preschool program, and we were so happy during our time there! Her teacher, Ms. Raj, is extraordinary, and helped to make her first school experiences so positive. I have no doubt that the Workshop more than prepared her for kindergarten, both socially and academically. We left with wonderful memories and lifelong friends!

Posted August 26, 2009
I am actually a grandparent of a current pre-schooler and a parent of a previous student. I wish there was a way to eloquently communicate my gratitude to this little school. My intent as a parent was to find a loving, nurturing 'outside the box' learning environment for my son, whom I still think of as extraordinary. His wonderful learning experience at the Children's Workshop encouraged him to reach beyond the normal standard and gave him the beginnings of thinking for himself, looking for different and unusual ways to expand his hunger for knowledge and solve problems. He thrived there and it has made him into the fine, intelligent young man he is today. When he made the decision to send my grandson there as well, I couldn't have been happier. This may be a school, but it is also a family/community who care about the children.. and it still shows!

Posted August 26, 2009
I am the parent of a child who attended preschool in Geetha Rajendran's class for three years. In actuality, I went to Children's Workshop myself for preschool and wanted my son to go there too. I am so incredibly grateful for that decision. Mrs. Rajendran has given my son a huge leg up and he is diving into Kindergarden this year head first, thanks to her amazing teaching. I could not possibly ask for a better teacher to provide such a solid foundation for my little man. She really puts all her heart and soul into her students and it shows by their complete devotion to her. My daughter will be starting there next fall and I am thrilled :)

The Children's Workshop 0

Posted January 03, 2008
My child attends the kindergarten class and if they would let me so would I! It is hard for me to get her to come home, she loves it so much. From the lifecycle of a mosquito to the human body learning is fun. Class pets are a spider, a guinea pig and a snake. A small class size, time to explore the outdoors and lots of individual attention make it worth our while to pay.

The Children's Workshop 4

Posted February 14, 2006
Really good school that values parental involement

The Children's Workshop
1409 14th St, Plano, TX  75074
(972) 424-1932
Last modified The Children's Workshop is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
The Children's Workshop Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top