PK-12|Private
1,460 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

PCA has been a blessing for my children and our family. The staff is high quality and very organized. The other families that attend are a great influence. Great people and very family oriented. Would highly recommend!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They are making a positive impact on society! They are Kingdom focused! They are being taught to be in the world NOT of it.

Amount of homework: Agree

Balance between family time, social, spiritual, academics and sports was what we were looking for

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes, because they use Christ as their role model! In the end we are still dealing with our sinful nature and free will so there will still be those who will struggle with their fleshly desires. The school still uses Christ and Biblical principals to teach character and integrity.

Fabulous school! We were at another Christian school and were disappointed to find the academics very Common Core-like. They taught to the test and had lost the art of teaching the love of learning. PCA's A/B schedule in upper school really contributes to your child's deep understanding of the subject. PCA is very service oriented and more missions focused than other Christians school. I also love that PCA has a higher number of mixed ethic families than other Christian schools. For a well balanced well rounded education and environment PCA was a great choice for us. Btw, all schools have cliques, bullies and rich people who try to rule the roost. It is a fact of life and something no one has control over. It's how we respond to it that makes the difference.

We love Prestonwood Christian Academy! While Prestonwood is very strong academically they focus on all-around development to create strong leaders for the future. The kingdom education builds a strong Christian foundation by incorporating biblical worldviews into most subjects. Our experience has been absolutely positive and I encourage parents who are looking for a wonderful Christian school to take a look at PCA.

Our son has been at this school since PreK 3 and we are beyond impressed with both the Christian foundation he is getting in addition to the strong academics. We couldn't be more happy.

We are going on year 4 at PCA and we love it. Prestonwood's vision when I was growing up was that they would eventually open a school and as a child I said "I want to send my kids there!" Sure enough, this is where the Lord has led us to attend school. We are beyond pleased and thrilled with the education/social experience/spiritual experience our children are getting.

I feel like the overall atmosphere of the school is extremely positive, with a healthy influence of Christian worldview in the core classes and most electives. However, outside of the classroom itself, the Christian aspect of the school seems to fade away into a vague sense of Jesus and Jack Graham. However, i love the teachers, I think the classes are extremely well put together, and the extracurricular activities are organized effectively. There are lots of opportunities to do what you want, and make a meaningful impact.

If you are concerned about your children's self esteem and overall well-being then please re-consider sending them elsewhere. I have 3 children in the school and I was very disappointed in the lack of Christian values. Many of the parents are more concerned about status than actual academics. Mr. Larry Taylor speaks highly of his administration and staff, but I would compel him to walk the halls and talk to the students about their experiences. Disappointed.

Last modified Prestonwood Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12