Bad
Good

Great school... Very nice staff and welcoming . Best school in plano in my opinion hands down for public.

Love this school.... its so comforting here , level of education looks good and kids love it ....and so do parents .. happy to be here ...

Really a Great School ; good teachers, accommodating and very understanding staff. We had just moved to Plano from New Jersey and my husband's friend had recommended this area as a good place for families.My daughter had some health problems but Mr. Jason Myatt,the Principal of Centennial Elementary wonderfully supported us to fit in some make-shift arrangements to make school experience easier and comfortable for my child.The academic performance of this school is very high and there's a 'healthy mix' of all all types of ethnicity .

We moved from Boston,ma to Texas 6 months ago with our 5 years old daughter and found this school to be wonderful. They made her feel right at home the teachers and the entire staff are very warm. Accademically speaking I have seeing such a big jump with my daughter coming from a private school setting to public I was nervous but she now reads and doing wonderful. This was a great choice her kindergarden teachers loves the kids and she actually cried when she was home sick and not able to go to school..It's amazing.

We transferred from Huffman Elementary in October 2010. Our son flourishes at Centennial. This is a MUCH better school then Huffman. We did not like the way things were handled at Huffman by the principal and the mean vice-principal. We are so glad our son is finally in a caring and nurturing school. He is going into 5th grade. We are sad that Jason Myatt is leaving the school, he was a good principal. We can only hope the next principal is as caring and kind as he was.

My son is in 2nd grade and he loves his teachers and is always happy and excited to go to school everyday! We love Centennial!

This is wonderful school. We came here from San Diego and a school district and school that we were very happy with this school how ever blows that school out of the water. Their communication is incredible. The teachers are amazing and really want the best for you kids and do everything they can to help them succeed. The counselor is amazing too. I couldn't be happier.

I transferred to this school from brinker...I really like the academic curriculum here ...Very good principal...He is always there outside talking to children and parents in the morning and afternoon. Teachers are good...They do communicate very well with you when you need to ask any questions about your children... school has a better afternoon curriculum for children too. PTA is very much involved. I really enjoy this school and I am really happy as a parent for my child

Great school! Excellent principal and teachers! I couldn't be happier. High expectations for all students. Parent involvement is fantastic. Centennial is a wonderful school.

This is a fantastic school. The faculty is amazing - they are great teachers and loving people. The curriculum is very aggressive. The PTA is very active and involved. It is truly a rigorous, yet nurturing environment. The kids are lucky to attend this school.

Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.