Itinerant Sp Ed 5

Posted March 29, 2008
Incredible the knowledge base that some of these peple bring to the table. The diagnostician at Rice explain how to actually read a reoprt and what it means for my child. She made me feel like a part of the ARD; I never got that at our elemnetary!

Itinerant Sp Ed 5

Posted August 26, 2007
I did not know what the itinerant staff was until I had a school meeting with some of them. These are the people who complete assessments (diagnosticians, speech pathologists, counselors, specialized services) and monitor students in special education. In the past 2 yrs, I have learned a great deal from one in particular at a high school about my child and how my child can learn and be successful. I plan to request her again, if they will let me.

Itinerant Sp Ed