Pleasanton Elementary School 3

Posted May 23, 2006

Pleasanton Elementary School 4

Posted March 06, 2006
I have two children who attended this school. My experience both times was wonderful. The school was always willing to give time and assistance to my child when help was needed.

Pleasanton Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2004
My son has really enjoyed the two years he has been at Pleasanton Elementary. His teachers here have really gotten him interested in learning. Even though I strongly believe that the foundation and support for learning belongs to the parent/parents, the teachers here have been very good at helping the students to understand the lesson. My only gripe is that if they didn't have to spend so time teaching for the TAKS test, they would be able to explore the curriculum in more detail. I'm not against the TAKS test, I just believe that responsibility for extra help or tutoring belongs to the parents, not the school.

Pleasanton Elementary School
831 Stadium Drive, Pleasanton, TX  78064
Last modified Pleasanton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasanton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top