Ponder J High School 1

Posted April 21, 2014
Ponder Middle is horrible. The principal is a horrible man. He feels nothing for children who get bullied. He does not care for the kids or the parents.

Ponder J High School 1

Posted February 06, 2014
I think the school it self is good but the principal needs to go. I feel it is very unprofessional fir a principal to tell a parent that "the sight of thier child makes his skin crawl". There is a severe bullying problem both verbal and physical that they do nothing about. Please nite this is my opinion and my experience with ponder jr high.

Ponder J High School 5

Posted April 29, 2006
Ponder continues to grow. Every year more extracurricular activities are being added. Next year we will finally be large enough to have a football team, yeah! The band is awesome. I just wish the district would promote them more. The teachers are wonderful. Ponder gives you that good old fashion country feeling, not a stuck up city feel. I would not want my children going to any other school district. I plan on keeping my children here until they all graduate.

Ponder J High School
400 West Bailey Street, Ponder, TX  76259
Last modified Ponder J High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ponder J High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top