Bad
Good

I love this school I have 2 children that attend there hoping to get my youngest one in there is year. Love all the teachers and staff I have had to deal with. There field day is the best by far of any school i have ever seen. My kids enjoy school very much and I enjoy there teachers I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a great school with excellent standards.

I love this school! My 2 children are learning so much and the teachers are outstanding! They truly care for each child and their passion for teaching shines through! I am blessed to have my children go there.

It feels as though the children are in TAKS training all year. Ponder Elementary has no arts program, no foreign language until high school and no true talented and gifted program. Also, no after school clubs, ie...chess, math, band, etc... The school does seem to be heavy handed in the area of discipline.

Last modified Ponder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.