Port Arthur, TX

Posted February 01, 2014
This school needs major remodeling. It is a very old school and it smells like so. I would like to see major improvement in the appearance of Travis Elementary. This school lacks SCHOOL SPIRIT! My children are not excited to attend school and they have told me that it is because this school does not look inviting to them. I went into my son's classroom and it was small and very messy with lots of old things! It did not look appealing to me at all! When I am invited to attend school programs it is always VERY UNORGANIZED and even the teachers look like they are falling asleep! Not to mention that there isn't decent seating. I have also noticed that some of Teachers have interest in the school and wish it well but they have no support from the Principal because she is very negative and lacks school spirit! The Principal is just there for a paycheck and it shows. I am very disappointed in Travis Elementary and what is has become!

Posted May 29, 2013
My daughter attends this school and I cant wait until she graduates 5th grade! Her teachers are very rude, the building itself is very old and needs major remodeling! The PAISD overall in my opinion is one of the worst school districts in the U.S. I have heard countless stories about bad teachers and hostile environments there. I do not recommend this school to anyone!

Posted May 27, 2009

Travis Elementary School 5

Posted September 01, 2008

Travis Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2007

Travis Elementary School
1115 Lakeview Avenue, Port Arthur, TX  77642
Last modified Travis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Travis Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top