Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Tyrrell sets the standard for the rest of our school district by staying ahead and anticipating student needs. One thing for example that they started this year is class dojo app. It is an excellent way to communicate to parents, and parents to communicate with teachers. Looking forward to another amazing year.

Ni ce school very organize. Beautiful arquiture. Teachers always prepare everyday for their students. Happy new year to everyone 2015-2016. Go titans

Amount of homework: Agree

More homework and proyects help our kids to success in our school ..parent we Need to focus on our kids homework

Best elementary school my son has learned to read and speak english all in kindergarten one year ago he did not speak english english is not the primary language at home.

My 1st and 5th graders had an excellent school year. My 1st grader had excellent teaching and encouragement My 5th grader was very well prepared for the TAKS this year. My kids love Tyrrell.

My kids have been going to Tyrrell for a while. This is my 5th grader's last year, and I know she will truly miss it. The teachers are great and the principal is great. I don't which Middle school she will attend but I wish Tyrrell had a 6th grade and I wouldn't have this problem. My 1st grader is doing wonderfully and he's looking forward to 2nd grade. I wouldn't send my kids to any other elementary school in port arthur.

Tyrrell is a great school with an outstanding staff and administration. The principal really cares about kids, regardless of their ethnicity or home situation. The Board would do well to take notice and allow her to do her job without all of the micromanaging.

Last modified Tyrrell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.