Bad
Good

Both of my boys either are going or have gone to Taft Elementary. The teachers are wonderful and make learning really fun for the kids (incorporating alot of activities in the classroom). My oldest changed school districts and his grades immediately went up, he is happier and doing well. My youngest started school at Taft and actually tells me that school is the most fun thing ever...except for homework LOL! The teachers and faculty are wonderful! The principal, Mr. Addison, is the most involved principal I have ever seen! He knows both of my boys by name (and not because they get in trouble) and actually helps with the student pickup line everyday!

Went here as a child and honestly, my only happy school memories in Port Neches Groves area. I still remember all of my teachers names, no clue if they are still teaching. I am 27 now & researching schools out of state in MA for my own children & couldn't help being reminiscent of my own elementary years.

Last modified Taft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.