No rating

St Catherine Of Siena School

Private | PK-8

Living in Port Arthur

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $85,400. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $610.

Posted April 17, 2014

St Catherine's is a wonderful school which serves everyone of all nationalities regardless of race, philosophies or religion. The teachers know each child's name whether they are in their class or not. It has a christian enviroment which encourages each child to be the best they can be and more ! The chidren love to go to school and school spirit is everywhere. GO WILDCATS !!!!!!! Everyone is ecouraged in extracuricular activites like sports and academic challenges to boost each child's self esteme.

Posted November 16, 2013

I'm truly bless to have a child that attends St. Catherine's! The faculty ands staff are wonderful, you feel the sense of divine caring for students there. When you love what you do you can give more of yourself, that's what makes this school so special., everyone participates in the development of our children. My child cannot wait to go to school each morning. She is so eager to learn and the curriculum is awesome for her educational development.

Posted November 3, 2013

It is just like an extended family. You know you are leaving your babies in the hands of those who treat them like their very own. The education is paramount. The teachers are divinely inspired. My children have thrived here.

Posted November 2, 2013

St. Catherine feels like home as soon as you step on campus! It is a welcoming and warm environment that makes everyone feel like part of the family. St. Catherine really focuses on teaching the whole child while providing a safe environment for all students to be themselves and learn about their Catholic faith. They focus on providing a rigorous curriculum and meeting the needs of all the students. My son attends to the Pre K-4 program. His teacher Mrs. Heckaman is a really good teacher, she is the sweetest woman you will ever meet. Mrs. Garcia also is a really good and kind Aide. I feel safe to leave my greatest treasure in their hands every day. My younger son (3 year) will be attending next year to Pre-K 4 also. St. Catherine is a wonderful school, It was the best decision that we have ever made in regards to their education, both academically and spiritually.

Posted November 1, 2013

I thank God everyday that I am able to send my children to St. Catherine of Siena School. I pass an Exemplary Elementary School near my home to drive fifteen minutes to St. Catherine's each school day, because I know my children deserve the best. At St. Catherine's my children learn that God is first, kindness and respect matter at all times and that all staff and faculty members deeply care about them. The teachers there do not have to coach children to pass a standardized test, they teach children how to learn and think for themselves. For the pass three years, everytime I step on the campus I see smiling, friendly and happy parents, teachers, staff and children greeting me. St. Catherine's School is a little piece of heaven on Earth for my family.

Posted November 1, 2013

Posted October 31, 2013

I LOVE St. Catherine's!! My son has attended school here since the 1st grade (he is currently in the 6th) and I have nothing but good things to say about this school, the administration and the teachers. The class sizes are small and the faculty is invested in the well being and education of each student. I know that when I drop my son off at school in the mornings he is going to be well taken care of and educated in an environment that encourages and fosters not only academics, but also religious instruction, values and responsibility. I intend on keeping my son at this school until 8th grade graduation; I've even turned down job offeres that would require a move where he would not be able to attend St. Catherine's. The student body is very diverse, students come from all types of families and religious backgrounds. I would not hesitate to reccommend St. Catherine's to any parent looking for a good education for their children.

Posted October 31, 2013

I love the student to teacher ratio and that it centers on learning and a stable religious foundation.

Posted October 31, 2013

St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School's principles are rooted in the belief that all children are created in the image and likeness of God. They believe in a positive approach to self-discipline through personal responsibility. Moral and character development is strong because students are taught to do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.

Posted October 31, 2013

St. Catherine School is and should be the school of choice for all Pt. Arthur parents! The academic program is outstanding and prepares the children to be successful in life. Religious values are taught on a daily basis, and that is evident in the way the students show respect for adults, each other and those less fortunate. There are several opportunities for participation in sports and other extra curricular activities. The teachers and staff truly love their students and help them to succeed. I highly recommend St. Catherine School!

Posted September 30, 2013

Love St. Catherine's. We are very proud of our school I hope St. Catherine's continues to model our future into great LEADERS!!!!

Posted August 22, 2013

I love our school, St Catherine's offer a stable foundation for the children of our community. I love to see my child's face when she tells me about new things that she has learn . it is wonderful to have a staff care about your children like the staff at St. Catherine's. I am proud to be apart of this school.

Posted August 20, 2013

My school is St Catherine of Siena and my kids love this school and the teacher is great.

Posted July 24, 2013

St.Catherine School is like a step back in time, when students were held to a high standard of respect, honesty and integrity. Students also parents become part of an extended family. Faculty and staff are committed to their jobs and always work toward the betterment of the students. If you want a school that reinforces what you instill in your child at home, then St. Catherine is the school for you. My children have not only received a quality education but Christian values as well.

Posted December 4, 2012

I couldn't be more pleased with this school. There is certainly a family-type atmosphere here. The classes are small with teachers who care. Everytime I arrive to pick my child up from school, I'm given an idea of how the day went, if there were any problems and anything additional I need to know. I also appreciate the religion class. I can see a clear difference between my child and other children I know who attend different schools in the area.

Posted August 12, 2010

This school teaches our children in a loving atmosphere. It is evident from the moment you step in the door that all staff members are here for the children. Weekly mass is a wonderful way to share in God's love. St. Catherine also offers sports programs as well as various extra curricular activities.

Posted November 3, 2009

Continues to place great expectations on our students and the students arise to the challenge. High Academics and Excellence in Education

Posted May 8, 2005

ST Catherine is a great school and offers a warm environment for the students.

Asian or Pacific Islander 12% 4%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA
Fax number
  • (409) 962-5019

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of Beaumont

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

3840 Woodrow Drive