PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)

kinda scared at this school. when we play outside, scary looking people are always walking up and down the road with their pants sagging. the parking lot is really dark like after our dances and stuff.

don't understand why we had so many teachers for english this year..we had like 7 different ones, including the librarian, principal and and aide teaching.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

one of the english teachers we had was very mean. she embarassed the girls by telling everyone when they asked her to use the bathroom.

Amount of homework: Disagree

we have homework even in the summer. have to read books, do math and write papers and visit museums.

we have had a different PE teacher every year for the past four years. 'sup with dat?

non-degreed, non-certified teacher teaching middle school eng....uh NO! tuition is high enough without having REAL teachers.

St Catherine's is a wonderful school which serves everyone of all nationalities regardless of race, philosophies or religion. The teachers know each child's name whether they are in their class or not. It has a christian enviroment which encourages each child to be the best they can be and more ! The chidren love to go to school and school spirit is everywhere. GO WILDCATS !!!!!!! Everyone is ecouraged in extracuricular activites like sports and academic challenges to boost each child's self esteme.

I'm truly bless to have a child that attends St. Catherine's! The faculty ands staff are wonderful, you feel the sense of divine caring for students there. When you love what you do you can give more of yourself, that's what makes this school so special., everyone participates in the development of our children. My child cannot wait to go to school each morning. She is so eager to learn and the curriculum is awesome for her educational development.

It is just like an extended family. You know you are leaving your babies in the hands of those who treat them like their very own. The education is paramount. The teachers are divinely inspired. My children have thrived here.

I thank God everyday that I am able to send my children to St. Catherine of Siena School. I pass an Exemplary Elementary School near my home to drive fifteen minutes to St. Catherine's each school day, because I know my children deserve the best. At St. Catherine's my children learn that God is first, kindness and respect matter at all times and that all staff and faculty members deeply care about them. The teachers there do not have to coach children to pass a standardized test, they teach children how to learn and think for themselves. For the pass three years, everytime I step on the campus I see smiling, friendly and happy parents, teachers, staff and children greeting me. St. Catherine's School is a little piece of heaven on Earth for my family.

Last modified St Catherine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8