Travis Middle School 4

Posted November 01, 2011
My granddaughter is attending Travis this year after transferring from San Antonio. She has had some medical problems and has been treated wonderfully by all of the staff. I am very impressed with the individual attention that she has recieved.

Travis Middle School 1

Posted September 18, 2008
I really did not like the principal Mr. Scott Norris, he seemed flaky. On the three occasions I had to meet with him he seemed to have his mind on other things other than the problem with my child. The rest of the staff was as helpful as they could be.

Posted May 08, 2008

Posted April 09, 2008

Travis Middle School 0

Posted January 11, 2008
Travis Middle School is a great school. This is my granddaughter s first year to attend and we are very impressed with the individual attention, curriculum and attitude of all staff members.

Travis Middle School 1

Posted December 23, 2007
I really don 't like the school because of all the underachievers. I can't walk through the halls without having the fear of getting beat up.

Posted September 20, 2006

Travis Middle School
705 North Nueces Street, Port Lavaca, TX  77979
Last modified Travis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Travis Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.