Bad
Good

Horrible school... I agree with the other parents. That superintendent should be ashamed for allowing those two women run this school the way they do. They treat this public school like a detention center. It breaks my heart to know what goes on here. Parents if your child comes home starving and claims they never had a chance to eat lunch, believe them. I personally along with other parents have seen the staff make them toss their trays. I used to love eating lunch with my child, but I stopped because I have left there in tears several times. Making my child go to this school makes me feel like I am a bad parent.

We moved here 6 months ago and hate it! This school treats these kids like they are in boot camp! the last two parents have said it all.

I have to agree with the other parent. I have had 2 kids go through this school, and one was verbally abused daily by teachers. The vice principal is very unprofessional and acts like a child not a professional and the principal is not much better. This is the worst school I have ever seen or been involved with.

I have had 2 children attend G-P Intermediate school. One is in 5th grade this year. I have also had kids at W.C. Andrews Elem., G-P Jr. High and High Schools. I have never been treated disrespectfully or rudely at any of the schools..........except the Intermediate. The Principal is the rudest, most disrespectful woman I have ever met. The Vice Principal is only marginally better. They not only treat the parents badly, they also treat the students like they are all criminals in the making. My family loves this school district with the exception of the Intermediate school. I think the superintendant of schools, Dr. Paul Clore, needs to intervene at this school and take these power hungry women out of their positions and replace them with staff equal to the quality at the other district schools.

Last modified Gregory-Portland Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.