Post High School 5

Posted September 15, 2011
I have found this to be a very good school. A variety of electives are offered, as well as AP classes. The school works very hard to prepare the student's for life after High School.

Post High School 3

Posted September 15, 2006
- a former student

Post High School 1

Posted January 10, 2006
I could go on and on about how this school is failing our children. There are some that the school works woonderful for but basically it's all about who you know. Fot the others, if you are not with in a special group or know someone in that special group...you are either excluded and not challenged or ignored. This pains me greatly. I know first hand. I had an academically average child that plummeted due to lack of involvement from the staff. Even after my involvement with a teacher, counselor, vice-principle and principle. I felt 'blown off'! I took my child out of that school and will not allow my child back! Too much violence! And not enough limitations or care.

Post High School
200 West 6th Street, Post, TX  79356
Last modified Post High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Post High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top