Post, TX

Post Middle School 5

Posted September 15, 2011
I think the school is very good. Class sizes are small, and the teaching staff is very experienced. I have also been very happy with the District's UIL Academic teams, and the amount of student participation in outside activities.

Post Middle School 4

Posted April 26, 2006
I think that this school is a great school my son goes there and he is treated very well.

Post Middle School 5

Posted August 22, 2003
I think Post Middle School is great. My two sons have been going here for two years and they love it. The athletic dept. is great. The teachers are very helpful with the kids.

Post Middle School
405 West 8th Street, Post, TX  79356
Last modified Post Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Post Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top