Poteet, TX

Poteet Elementary School 3

Posted October 27, 2013
Dr. Joe Ward Elementary, in Northside Independent School District, San Antonio Texas. Mostly a good school but traffic is bad since it is one of the largest elementary schools in Texas and access is limited! Just be careful because there are some teachers that are lazy, so parent involvement is a must and do not take anything for granted!

Posted January 31, 2011
3 of my 5 children go to this school and i really believe that it is a good school. My children love it and if I were to move them to another district they would literally cry. The teachers are wonderful and they really want the children to suceed.

Posted October 24, 2007

Posted September 18, 2007

Posted February 19, 2007
Poteet Elementary is an excellent place to have your kids! My son is involved in the dual language program and I have watched him enhance his spanish and english skills! The level of parent involvment is good, but most of all parents are welcomed and students are motivated to do their best!

Poteet Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2006
I feel very comfortable when I go to visit my child's teacher. My concerns are always considered and my son has really enjoyed his Kindergarten class this year.

Poteet Elementary School 3

Posted April 29, 2006
My child has been having a difficult time this year, and he has been constantly informing me of bullies that call him names and physically taunt him. He also states that he feels left out during class, he says the teacher doesn't listen to him. I have addressed this with the school more than once and I am reasurred that this is not what's happening. I have also attended parent-teacher conferences and I also got the feeling that she was faulting my son for the lack of intrest in his schooling. When I brought up the issue of the bulling and teasing, she dismissed it and continued with another problem that she is having with my child. I was flabbergasted at how quickly she changed the subject. I certainly believe that there should be changes in this school and I will definitly be considering a different school next

Posted January 09, 2006

Poteet Elementary School
P O Box 138, Poteet, TX  78065
Last modified Poteet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Poteet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top