Bad
Good

This school is awesome! My son attended Kindergarten here. Its a small school for a small town. Everyone is very friendly, very helpful. His teacher Mrs. Perkins is everything you would want in a teacher. Great communication with the parents. The PTO is always helping out and sponsoring activities for the kids and families. I would recommend this school.

The absolute worst schooling experience for my children!! Spoke with the principal about concerns regarding my kids and asked him to communicate back to me. I have yet to hear a word back from him. My child was bullied and nothing was done. My children will not return ever!!!

We have had nothing but great experiences with Lacy Elementary! The staff is caring and the PTO is exemplary! The teachers are willing to go the extra step and respond to emails concerning our children.

The program special is very bad.All kids with diferent desabilities and ages is together.No work,no help ana discrimine

I am very happy with school with both my kids. 5th grade team is the best I ever seen!!! New principal and he is wonderful too..PTO is always needing parent involvement and is getting better every year. Asst, principal is great to and is always there to voice your concerns.

Complacency doesn't result in the highest TAKS scores in the district and most of North Texas. Complacency doesn't result in a first place finish - by more than 150 points - in UIL competition. Complacent, hardly! Disinterested, well I have seen numerous, I should say most of the teachers at this school spend not only their own time but their own money to help these students, many of whom come from families that live below the poverty level. We aren't perfect, but by golly we sure try and that doesn't come from complacency or disinterest, not by a long shot. I am proud to be affiliated with this school!

This school has been a big disappointment. My children have attended and I find the Principal and many members of the staff to complacent and disinterested. Next year we will try to move the children to the other elementary within the district.

My son has now graduated to Huddleston Middle School...no doubt with the help of the wonderful teachers and staff at Lacy Elementary. They sytems in place at Lacy to help every student succeed is amazing. We couldn't have done it without every teachers encouragement backed and supported by a school system who's goal is that EVERY child succeed. Special thanks to Mrs. Blaede (who now teaches at Harper) for giving Ricky the confidence to push forth and make it to the 6th grade. Big thanks to all of his 5th grade teachers who were key in Ricky's "crossing over": Ms. Brown, Ms. Carker, Ms. Shoemaker and Ms. Mounger.

The school has great activities and ideas to make things fun for kids while learning. I have always seen great parent participation. For such a fast growing community, the school is doing a good job of keeping up!

I am so impressed with Lacy! I was a little concerned when we moved to Princeton. I was afraid that since this is a small town that my daughter would not get as good an education as she may receive at a larger school. However, I was very wrong! My daughter did better in Kindergarten than I ever expected. The kids have to read on a level 2 to graduate but they want them on a level 4. I knew she was reading really well but was completely shocked when she came home at the end of the year with a note stating she is reading on a level 8! The things she was learning just blew me a way. Way to go Mrs. Anthony! You are an great teacher!!!

Last modified Lacy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.