Princeton, TX

Posted December 16, 2013
The worst school I have ever seen. If you have a child that actually cares about success and is working hard toward DO NOT send your child here. The lack of discipline at Princeton Texas High is so poor that we pay thousands to transfer our son to another district.

Princeton High School 2

Posted November 02, 2013
As a first time visitor to this school at last nights Football game, I couldn't have been less impressed. First of all there is no signage as to where visitors should park. So you park walk up to the front, only to be told by Princetons's finest that you can't park there. So you re-park the car, go back to the front to pay for your ticket and are told by Princetons's finest that you can't get tickets there. Visitors must go to the back. You don't feel like a guest on this campus. A few simple signs would make this better and leave a much better impression with guest. Have you had that many problems at this school that you feel you must segregate the teams this way? What a shame.

Princeton High School 3

Posted February 23, 2012
As a former student, I have mixed feelings about Princeton. I was 4th in my graduating class, but I wasn't often challenged. Science courses are severely lacking; I made good grades, but was completely unprepared for college. There are some really excellent teachers, but also very bad ones who don't seem to care (coaches posing as teachers, I'm looking at you). UIL program is excellent! Debate, Theatre, and Band win A LOT and develop wonderful life skills. The best part for me was probably the size of the school- I knew almost everybody. Because of this I developed really close friendships and never felt excluded. It is a very conservative school which sometimes hindered individuality and I do sometimes wish I would have had the opportunities of a larger school, but my overall experience was good.

Princeton High School 2

Posted October 18, 2009

Princeton High School 5

Posted October 09, 2009
Princeton High School is a very good school. I don't know if the other parents confuse it for another so let me tell you this High School is the one in Texas, and has very good qualities. Teachers really care about their students, our UIL has been one of the most recognized in the state, and last year's test scores were above average. Like any other school there are some issues to be taken cared of but the faculty do seem to have everything under control. This a very traditional southern school, and I expect many great things out of it.

Princeton High School 5

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted January 19, 2008

Princeton High School 3

Posted July 31, 2007

Princeton High School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
My children attend this school and we have been very pleased with how things are turning out. The teachers really care about the students and the discipline does exist. My son has detention frequently whenever he forgets to turn in his work. I believe my children are getting a quality education - both due to the teachers and our efforts as parents.

Posted September 04, 2006

Princeton High School
1000 East Princeton Drive, Princeton, TX  75407
Last modified Princeton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Princeton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top