Posted July 03, 2013
We loved our experience at Rucker.I have 2 children who have gone thru Prosper ISD and I have been beyond pleased with the experiences they have had.

Posted October 25, 2012
I am so pleased with the school that my Granddaughter"s parents have chosen for their daughter to attend. They made sure that they purchase a home in one of the best school areas. They did very detailed research before buying their home there in Prosper. My husband and I will support the school in whatever way we can.

Posted February 14, 2010
I love Rucker Elementary! Both of my sons attend Rucker and love it. They have the best teachers and I know they are learning. From the moment you walk in the building you can tell it is a school that loves kids!

Posted September 04, 2009
We moved to Prosper, TX, in Feb. this year and I have been very impressed with Rucker Elementary's Staff. We were made to feel very welcome even before moving to the area. I was able to tour the school with one of the staff and meet the principal. My boys were able to go one day early and tour the school, meet their new teachers and new classmates. They received emails from their new teachers before they even started at Rucker, welcoming them to the school. Holly Ferguson is the principal and she is wonderful. She has the 500 students under control and is respected by all. We're so glad to have joined this school district.

Posted April 01, 2009

Judy Rucker Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2008

Posted July 20, 2008
This school is the best. Principls, teachers and everyone is wonderful!

Posted January 26, 2008

Posted August 18, 2007

Posted October 27, 2006

Judy Rucker Elementary School
402 South Craig Road, Prosper, TX  75078
Last modified Judy Rucker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Judy Rucker Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top