Prosper, TX

Posted October 12, 2014
WE LOVE PROSPER ISD!! This is for the negative comment made on September,27 2014. I am so very sorry you are having a negative experience with your kids schools. Our son attends Reynolds middle school and we have been so very blessed with his teachers and all the friends he has made. We moved her over a year ago from another state that has poor education and very little parent/teacher involvement. Lazy and disrespectful? I have never seen so many active and well-mannered kids until we moved here. No kids are perfect no matter where you live. Again, so very sorry that you feel this way about a wonderful school district.

Reynolds Middle School 2

Posted September 27, 2014
Do not be fooled by all the positive reviews. I know for a fact that there were no less than FIVE negative reviews from five separate people posted here that were REMOVED by the Great Schools administrator because someone from Prosper complained to them. Beware, Great Schools will remove negative reviews. The reviews had more to do with the people of Prosper that attend Reynolds, than Reynolds itself. Reynolds has great administrators and a few great teachers. If you want your kids surrounded by entitled, lazy, disrespectful kids then send them here. They have great test scores, yep...if that's all that matters then you will be happy here. Read this review quick because it will probably be taken down, if it ever gets posted...

Posted May 30, 2014
This school was absolutely wonderful for my daughter and there is no other school like it! Recently, my daughter and I unfortunately had to move far out of the district for better convenience of me completing grad school....well my daughter misses this school like crazy and desperately wants to move back. I too miss the highly professional quality and caring of the teachers, office staff, principal, and everyone at Reynolds. The town of Prosper is a place where everyone sincerely cares, is friendly and courteous, and values people as humans and not just a number.

Posted May 16, 2014
This School is fantastic. The teachers and leadership really care. They not only take into consideration your child's learning needs, but also the personal growth. My family has moved several times due to the type of work we do, however this school and district has been the most responsible and caring I have ever seen.

Posted April 19, 2014
Reynolds is a very caring and academically balanced school. The teachers have been very accommodating and have offered tutoring without forcing it on our 7th grader. I've always found the office staff to be very helpful as well as kind. The principal is very involved as well as the superintendent. We love Prosper from the sweet bus driver who picks up and drops off in front of our home, to the award winning band program and top notch directors to the outstanding volleyball coaches. We love this Christian environment. A+ Reynolds!

Posted July 03, 2013
We have had a great experience at Reynolds.We have 3 children in Prosper ISD and have beyond pleased with the experiences each of them have had so far.We loved everything about Reynolds as did our child.We have no regrets about purchasing in Prosper,primarily for the school district.

Reynolds Middle School
700 North Coleman Street, Prosper, TX  75078
Last modified Reynolds Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reynolds Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top