Bad
Good

Rogers Middle School is WONDERFUL. The principal, assistant principals and teachers are all amazing. The principals even know the children by name-not sure how they do that with so many kids! My daughter has excelled the past two school years in the GT program, UIL activities, spelling bees, and was also part of the school musical this year. Lots of variety and activities for the kids to learn and grow. We moved here about two years ago and have been so happy here. And I just love that Prosper divides the middle schools into two. I like my sixth grader being with 5th graders! Gives them a little bit longer to be a kid.

We are new to the area and everyone was absolutely helpful, nice and pleasant through the registration process. They really take the initiative to get to know each and every student.

We have been pleased with Prosper ISD in general.Rogers is an example of the many schools in Prosper ISD that far exceed expecations of academically focused parents.We purchased a house in Prosper because we loved the area and the reputation of the school district.We have been very pleased.

First of all, this school is 5th & 6th grade. With that said, my son transferred to this school from New Braunfels ISD in the middle of his 5th grade year. We have noticed that the school curriculum is way harder and much more homework than what he ever had at his last school. I feel they are really teaching and he is really learning and hopefully will be more prepared for college. It does not seem like there is a shortage of anything here and the sky is the limit. He was able to try instruments and figure out what to play for the 6th grade band which the school put on which was fantastic! The school is clean, the children seem to be well behaved. It is nice to see the principal out rain or shine welcoming the students every morning not to mention the Superintendent as well. I don't even think I ever saw the Superintendent the whole 6 years in New Braunfels at my son's school. I really feel my son is receiving a high quality education here.

We transferred in to this school after leaving a horrible school district. My son and I have both loved this school. There was one minor issue of bullying and the way it was handled was outstanding. My son is not athletic either and there is plenty for him to do, They make efforts for students to fit in. He has made friends and is finally happy. I love the teachers and the especially the principal Holly Ferguson. Prosper ISD is top notch in our opinion.

I'm not sure that the above parent can be taken seriously. The grammar and spelling are all over the place so can they really give an accurate description of a school and its academics? My son is currently at Rogers and is enjoying it. He did have some difficulty making friends the first few days since we are new to the area but has since gotten some great close buddies. The teachers are great at communication and I always know what's going on with grades, assignments and tests. Great campus and incredible resources. Family-friendly community that has a small town feel but access to big city amenities as well.

I decided to write a comment about Roger's because I am reading comments about the schools where we are considering relocating to next year & find the comments very helpful. Prosper ISD from Middle School on is great for the jocks, preps and students who are trying to keep up with the Jones. My family is upper middle class with non athletic children and my children are harassed and teased! The accedemics in the school are superlative, but the students are mean and priveledged. He hMy oldest son, a senior has made a great group of like minded friends, but my three younger children have not fared so well. If you are NOT pretentious, Prosper ISD may not be the place for your family.

im a student at rogers middle school so i dont think its all that great, and i wouldnt recomend it if you dont like P.E because man do u exercise in that class......anyway, my parents love it and my moms on the PTA. i made lots of friends there and the 6th grade english teacher Ms. ricoli rocks! i strongly recomend this school to parents, but to kids all i can say is run while you can!

Last modified Lorene Rogers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.